Head On My Heart

We arrived at the Armoury. Before anyone could notice I ran out the car and into the building. I knew Scott would try to stop me from turning myself in, but I don't care. I need Theo back.

As I walked in I saw his face, he was tied up and bloody.
"You shouldn't have come Dunbar. You have so much to live for, I'm not worth it." He said.
"Yes you are." I said.
I shouted to let everyone know i was here.
"Glad you came Liam." Monroe said walking in front of Theo. She shot me with wolfsbane.
"No!" Theo shouted.
"No it's okay. It's okay Theo." I said. "Let him go now, you've got me."

Theo was untied and let go, the door behind me opened and he refused to go but he was thrown out. I could hear Scott and the others on the other side trying to get in, but they couldn't. It was okay though, as long as Theo lived it was okay.

Suddenly I saw the steel door behind me being broken down. I could hear Lydia's scream, they were getting inside. As the door broke down, stiles held a gun towards Monroe and arrested her, as he was in the FBI. Theo limped towards me and held my hand and my face.

"Your an idiot." He said kissing me. Scott and Malia ran in and helped me to my feet, and Lydia and stiles helped Theo. We drove back to the animal clinic and Scott burnt my wolfsbane out, and Monroe was in a holding cell.

After getting cleaned up, Scott and Malia went to Scott's house, stiles and Lydia went to stiles' house and me and Theo went back to mine.

We lay on the bed holding each other. He was moving his hands up and down my arm.
"You could have died for me Dunbar. Why'd you do that?" He said.
"I think I'm falling in love with you." I said.
He looked at me and smiled, his hands slipped through my hair and he kissed my neck softly.
"Yeah I think I'm falling in love with you too." He said.

"Do you like, I dunno.. wanna be my boyfriend?" I said.
"Yeah I want that." He said "and do you know what else I want liam, a repeat of the other night."
"We are literally going to run out of hot water if we do that again." I said.
"No not that." He said. He turned me over so I was lying on my back, and he rolled on top of me and placed his head on my heart.

"Oh we are doing that." I said. "That's okay. I like that."
He was stroking my face, and I was stroking his hair. I really really loved him. And I think he felt the same. I hope he felt the same.