We Are So Happy

We woke up in the morning. Theo was in the shower. I thought I would surprise him like he did me. I went in and pulled the curtain back.
"Your dad let me in" I said laughing.

Second time of shower sex. SECOND TIME!!! It's great, Theo is great and I am gay apparently. He lay his head on my shoulder and began crying.
"Theo are you okay?" I asked.
"I messed up my whole life. The shit that I've done, I murdered my sister. I killed so many people, I've hurt so many people. I am a mad person and I don't deserve you." He said.
"Hey hey hey" I said outing my hand on his neck. "People do shit, maybe you've done worse than other people, but you've changed, and I love you Theo. I love you so much." I said.

We got out and went down stairs and got in my car. We drove out to a food place and picked some lunch up, then we drove to the look out point, we sat there and ate and then fell asleep on each other.

Later that evening we got back in the car and went home, we sat in my room.
"Did our day cheer you up?" I said.
"Yeah it did." He said.
I grabbed his face and turned it towards me and we kissed.
"You're a keeper Dunbar. Definitely a keeper." He said and kissed me again.
"I know right." I said and we both laughed. "I am great, I'm such a good boyfriend."
"Yeah you are." He said.

So that's it, at the start of this wonderful adventure I hated Theo, literally more than anyone ever. But you can't hate someone if you've not even tried to like them. I don't just like Theo, I am in love with him. This whole time I've been so caught up on how I have to hate him. But I never had to hate him, I just wanted to, we wasted so much time when we could have been so close for all of it. But we are where we are, and we are so happy.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed this thiam story and I hope there's more to come :) xxx