#2 Imagine Part: two

"I-i-i" I couldn't get out what I was trying to say. Things just seemed to go in a slow motion.

"Drop the knife" Taylor suddenly popped out of the corner causing me to jump making the knife slit my skin a little. I was terrified of what they might think of me now. A fan sitting outside, holding a knife up to their heart. I'm pathetic to them now. But I obeyed and dropped the knife. The red blood shone in the reflection of the sun.

"Why?" Cameron came closer and took both my hands into his. What was I supposed to say? Was I supposed to say that people tell me i'm useless? No. That'd make me look like a suicidal feak. Terror rang over my face slowly backing up against the wall scared of what they might say or do. I tried with all my might to hold back the squeals of pain coming from my chest.

"Don't worry. We wont do anything to you. I just want to know why." Now, all of the guys were looking at me keeping a sharp gaze. They all had sad looks in their eyes making me feel sorry for doing this and looking like an attention seeker.

"I-i w-well u-u-um" Panic flushed through my mind making me hyperventilate.

"Calm down. Take deep breaths."Cameron soothed. I took a few deep breaths feeling my heart go back to a normal pace. I closed my eyes trying to stop the tears. Once I did, I took one last shaky breath then spoke.

"Things in life never seem to go the right way." A simple explination can explain it all.

"Would you mind specifying?" Matt asked taking a step closer to me making me flinch but soon fell back into the position I was in already in.

"W-well I um didn't really have that family to be there for me during the school hours. No older siblings." I guess they got the clue and left it at that. Cameron held out his hand and grabbed my wrist. I hissed in pain due to the scars from my recent cuts. All eyes were glued to me while Cameron pulled up my sleeve. His sight never left mine. Once he pulled it up, he gasped.

"Thats it. You're coming with me backstage with the rest of the guys." Cameron picked me up bridal style and brought me to a seat Backstage with the rest of the guys following behind. Cameron got out multiple things and put some band aids on my scars and put everything away. I felt a little hazy since the blood was still coming out of your chest. I hid it with my jacket but it seeped through catching Shawn's attention.

"HER CHEST!" He started to run over to my drooping body. I closed my eyes. I felt multiple arms grab me and put me into the car. I heard several voices till everything went black.

---------------------------------------

'beep beep beep'

The heart monitor beeped as I opened my eyes.

"She's awake!" all the guys in the room hopped up and gave me hugs.

yada yada

"thanks for saving me" I pulled all of them in to a hug.

(I LIKE TO EAT! Not the point)