#7 Imagine Part: two

Y/N's P.O.V.

I checked the time once more seeing that it had only been ten minutes since my friends left. My day wasn't going by as fast as I wanted it to. Maybe they were right though ; Maybe I need curves, looks, style. All of those. But the problem is, that's being someone i'm not. I would rather be made fun of other than show up in some 'extra' short shorts and a bikini top. If they are interested in those types of people then they can be interested in them.

"Y/N! " I heard my mom call. She's home? Oh well. I decided to get up and walk downstairs in my sweats and tank top with my hair in a bun and my glasses on.

"Yes?"

"Your brother told me that you stayed home from the dance. Why?" Oh so now Aaron cares to talk some pity about me.

"Well, I just don't want to go. Now not to be rude but can I please be left alone?" My mom nodded and I slowly walked to the kitchen to get a tub of ice cream.

"Hey look who it is, Ms. Fatty." Just ignore them, it means nothing. Thoughts ran thorugh my head.

"Your ugly, annoying, and fat" Breathe. That's what my mind told me. But it came out wrong. My anger boiled and then exploded.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT YOU? I THINK YOUR SELFISH, TERRIBLE, SELF CENTERED, MEAN, RUDE, AND FULL OF CRAP! YOU DON'T GIVE A D*AMN ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I LIVE WITH IT EVERY.SINGLE.DAY! YOU GUYS PUSH ME AROUND LIKE SOME PIECE OF PAPER! I HAVE FEELINGS TOO!" I left them with shocked faces and slight gasps.

"Dang..." I heard one whisper. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned my head to look at them with tears in my eyes. I thought I saw one of the guys' eyes soften. Fake.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry you have to look at me every time I walk past, and Aaron i'm sorry i'm not the model sister you dreamed of. I just wanted a special bond. But i'm not good enough for you, and i'm sorry for that. I know, i'm a big mistake. You obviously don't want to look at me anymore so fine. Your dream will come true. Mine wont, but your's will. I hope you guys are happy about this. Just so you know, I love you Aaron. Just like a brother to sister. As for the rest of you guys, I thought of you like multiple brothers i never had." I didn't give them time to speak, i just sprinted up the steps.

My mom stood in the hallway on the phone. No one cares. Fine. I walked into my room slamming it with full force and pulled out my blade. Why is my life like this? Am I making the right decision? No. But...if it makes other's happy then i'll do it.

I slid the knife up and down on my arm feeling light headed every second. I'll be gone soon.

"I love you Aaron." Then, I felt peace.

Aaron's P.O.V.

"You guys, I think we should've just told her the truth." Yeah. Me and my friends lied to her. She was beautiful but we were just jerks to her.

"Yeah. She was so pretty. I think we were all just jealous that she couldn't be our girlfriend. I don't know about you guys, but i'm going to go say sorry to her" Everyone agreed to go upstairs with Taylor. So we walked up.

"Y/N?" I knocked on her door only to get no response. Huh weird. I looked at everyone and they looked just as confused as I did. I twisted the doorknob and fell to the floor in tears at the sight. No. My sister.

"no...No...NO! Please, Y/N I love you! You are so beautiful! PLEASE! I DIDN'T MEAN A THING! PLEASE! COME BACK TO ME!" Her pulse slowed down. Then stopped, along with my heart.

"no." I whispered. She's gone.

'what you give, is exactly what you get back'

(i'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in forever! i'm just so lazy and i'm a slacker. I have no excuse cause school isn't taking up that much of my time and i don't do after school things so i'm just jacked.)