#6 Imagine Part: two

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Matt, You don't understand that I have a separate life too. Apart from our relationship, there still is school and family. You have to understand that I need to have my work times. I understand you have your vines to work on and your tour but that doesn't mean I don't have the same amount of stress. I may not be the perfect girlfriend you were looking for, and I'm sorry but I do try hard to make you happy." I explained and I looked at him dead in the eye.

"You are perfect. I know I said this multiple times but please please come to bed." He looked at me with hopeful eyes and a little pout. I bit my lip harshly trying to resist his little lip pout.

"Alright fine. I'll go to sleep. Night." Matt looked at me with happiness shining through but then it faded as I set aside my homework and got into the covers of the bed.

"W-what? But I mea-" Oooh I could tell there was a sly smirk on his face. I kept my eyes closed hoping I could get some rest soon but then a figure scooted next to be embracing me into their grip. Oh Matt....

"Ugh. You're so lucky I love you enough" I mumbled making Matt chuckle.

"Goodnight"

"Night"

(1 2 3 4 5 people are in my family lalalalalalala)