Imagine #5 Part: Two

"Austin, I mean no offense but I just don't trust you right now. You are the school bad boy.....I'm the school freak. You are popular.....I'm not. You can get girls. Guys aren't attracted to me. You.....are dating my ex best friend." with that I walked away thinking about how stupid this is.

"Please Y/N. I can help you. I know what pain you have." How would he know? it's worth a shot. I stopped dead on my tracks and turned around.

"No one knows what I feel. But I guess I have time." I wiped my tears away and sat down with Austin.

"So how are you supposed to help me?"

"I can tell you my story so you know how I take it and then we can work out your problem" I thought for a good while and nodded

"Me and my dad never got along. He would always try to help me but I didn't want help. So I didn't talk to him. My dad got depressed cause he thought he did something. My mom told me over and over again that I should talk to him but I didn't want to. A few years passed and my dad went along with it.  I fell apart. It was all my fault. So I tried this cold guy image but I know it doesn't fit me. But if I let people see pain they mess with me some more." I rubbed Austin's back as he wiped his face.

"I'm sorry." Austin nodded his head.

"Do you want to tell me your story?" I gulped hard. If I keep this in then I will be sad forever. Just one time.

"My dad and I were sitting on our lawn and then this car swerves around the corner and it screeched to a stop. But it stopped in front of our house. Both me and my dad turned confused and he went to Look at the car while he told me to stay there. I did as told. But I knew the car would just hit him again. And I didn't do any thing about it. But next thing I knew was me and my mom crying in the funeral.  it was all my fault and I won't change my mind." Tears were streaming down my face while Austin rubbed my back and kept telling me it was Okay.

Finally taking courage, I sniffed and looked at Austin.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Julia?" Austin shook his head which took me by surprise.

"Why would you think I would go back to a cheating dipthong? " Oh so he knows.

"Oh." I was actually quite happy that I have a friend to talk to now.

"thank you for everything" I thanked Austin while he smiled at me.

"No thank you for both listening and giving me a chance. Now come on let's head back to school " I agreed and left back to scoop with him.

I'm happy for once. It feels great. Thanks to Austin.

whatever I know it's sucky and short