Imagine #5 Part: One

(Austin Mahone) - He's the school bad boy ;)

(Y/N's Profile)

Name: Y/N
Age: 13-18
History: Dad died because of an accident and Y/N blames herself

Y/N's P.O.V.

I walked down the long halls of the school keeping my binders close to my chest and my head faced at the ground. I was in no mood to be pushed around today. Yeah, People here have bitter hearts. Especially my ex best friend Julia. She used to be my go to person during the darkest moment but ever since my dad died, I pushed everyone away. Now, people here treat me like i'm a mistake. Never have I ever had that thought of Julia bullying me. But now it's time to see that.

"Oh look who it is. Little miss shy face." Julia's voice piped down the hallway causing me to stop abruptly.

"What do you want?" I gripped on to my binder and kept a stiff position with my back facing her.

"So Goody two shoes here decides to stand up for herself." I could tell she was with her clique. A.k.a. the populars. They make me sick.

"Again, I ask, What the frick do you want?" Anger flushed through my body making me tense once more.

"I'm sorry did I get to your bad side?" A laugh escaped her lips as I started to tear up. Everyone was now focused on us. I hate attention. But I have to do what my dad told me. Never let people get to you. Even if they are the ones you love.

"Whatever. Not worth my time." Regret. That's all I could think of. I shouldn't have told her that. She was the only one who knew about my dad.

"Is that what you say to everyone? What about your dad? He sure wasn't worth your time. If you know what I mean." I earned courage to look at her in the eyes. Pictures and memories of my dad flowed through my mind making me cry.

"You know what? I thought i'd have a friend to stick by my side. Not a betrayal monster that ruins my life. Even though I pushed you away doesn't mean you could give up there. You know how much that hurts me. But I guess you don't seem to car anymore." I ran out of the school watching my eyesight get blurry. Julia's boyfriend Austin, the jock of the school looked almost as sad as me. But being the tough one he was, no tears came out of him. I want to feel safe. That's all I want. I want someone to care for me.The one place I could run to that made me feel loved is where my dad rests.

~~~~~

I saw the graveyard come up to sight as I picked up my pace. Running faster, I made a sharp left and collapsed at his tomb. I got on my knees and sobbed.

"I'M SO SORRY DAD! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! I BLAME MYSELF FOR IT EVERYDAY! I'M A MISTAKE, A DISAPPOINTMENT! AND I'M SORRY FOR THAT! I LOVE YOU DAD AND YOU KNOW THAT! I JUST WANT YOU HERE WITH ME THOUGH!!" I screamed pulling at my hair. I wanted my dad back. He will always be my number one Guy. He'll always be my inspiration. My other half.

"Hey. It's okay. I know he still loves you." Some one rest their hand on my shoulder. Curiosity took over and I looked up only to be greeted by the hazel eyed boy. austin.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked through sobs. He shook his head.

"I know how you feel. I know he still loves you. I went through an experience like you before. It's not easy, but you have to still have faith." Austin put off what I said and brought sense to my mind. I nodded this time and glanced over at my dad's grave.

"I love you dad" I whispered.

"Come on let's go. We can talk about this" I got up and kissed my dads grave and walked away with Austin looking back at my dad. As Austin led me through the yard, more tears fell. It felt like I was leaving him again. But I have to stand tall.  Suddenly Austin stopped and looked me in the eye.

"Do you want to talk about it?" That came so sudden but I need to get it out. Should I tell him my story? Should I tell him my path?

Cliffhanga! lawls................Part two out soon

                                              -Isabelle<3