#3 Imagine Part: One

(Y/N's Profile)

Name: Y/N
Gender: Female
Age: 17-18
History: Was diagnosed with Cancer at 17 and was fighting. Gets one wish from the 'make a wish' foundation
Likes: singing, magcon, austin mahone, fun things
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(MAGcon OneShot!)

Y/N's P.O.V

I was silently praying hoping my life will be better whether I rest in heaven or I fight through this. I put all of my emotions into the prayer. How my life used to be so easy going and now I am stuck in a hospital. But I have nothing to complain about because everyone is super nice here. I still haven't lost my long hair just because my cells have been through this before when I got my shots which makes my cells fight back even more than before. It just makes me feel like everyone can do it if they believe. God wont give you more than you can handle.

"Y/N?" The doctor walked in with a smile on her face holding her clipboard in her arms.

"Yes?" I asked politely. I pulled on the smile I gave everyone when they walked in. A happy smile.

"I have really good news for you! I already told your mom so no need to worry." She reassured me while looking down at her brown clipboard.

"Okay. What is it?" I don't know whether to be excited or to just act like its nothing. I mean it cou-

"YOU GET A WISH FROM MAWF!" Excited it is.

"OMG REALLY?! IMAGINE ALL THE THINGS THAT I COULD DO! I COULD ASK IF I CAN DO A DUET WITH SHAWN, TO MEET MAGCON, TO SEE AUSTIN MAHONE, OR TO see my friend from all across the world." I settled down at the hard decisions. It has always been my dream to sing with Shawn but I also want to meet all of MAGcon. But they parted different ways already. Austin Mahone is still on tour with the vamps, fifth harmony, and Shawn. But I miss my best friend dearly. But the problem is school.

"Y/N? I know what your thinking. I'll leave you here to decide. Call me in when your ready. My best advice is to go with what your heart says." She quietly said before walking out of the white room. Thoughts swirled around in my mind battling with each other. I don't want to take away Shawn's opportunity to have a once in a life time tour. Which brings me to MAGcon. Some people already got a life and future narrowing it down to my best friend. She wants to become successful in life and end High School with a good scholarship. I wont take that away from her. I wouldn't know.

~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~

I still haven't made up my mind. Maybe I should just go with an easy one. Like maybe take a trip to Disney. Or ride a roller coaster. Nah, i'd rather just sit here and watch time tick by slowly.

"Y/N? Have you come up with a decision yet?" The kind doctor asked once more.

"No. I've been jumbling things up in my head. Shawn and Austins tours, My friends schooling, and MAGcon going different ways just doesn't make it as easy as one two three." I stated slumping back into the soft pillows.

"Okay while you think about stuff, i'll be in my office working on some things." She gave me a weird look making me suspicious. How come decisions are so hard. How come life is to hard?

(Part Two will be up soon!)