Episodes 4-5

It took you 18 years to find a place where you belong, and you will burn it to the ground. You are worse than worthless. You bring misfortune everywhere you go. Everything you will ever love is destined to be lost, and everyone that will ever love you is destined to suffer.

"Where am I?!" Atsushi awoke with a yelp

What a terrible dream.
What an awful memory.

He looked around, and saw Doppo sitting by his side.
Where was he?

"Brat, you're finally awake."
"Kunikida... san?"
"I can't believe you're causing us such trouble, and at the worst possible time..."

•••••

Atsushi roamed the streets of Yokohama before, he was desperate before, he felt guilty before, but it was never like this.
Just a few hours ago he let himself think he found a place he could call home, and now he's going to cause it's destruction. As he ran up the stairs, he dreaded whatever he would see in the office.
Did the Black Lizard shoot up the place?
Are his new friends hurt?
He didn't have time to thank them for making him feel so safe and welcomed and now he's going to lose them and it'll all be because of him and –

Did the Black Lizard shoot up the place?Are his new friends hurt?He didn't have time to thank them for making him feel so safe and welcomed and now he's going to lose them and it'll all be because of him and –

Doppo, Kenji and Akiko were all kicking members of the Black Lizard from one side of the room to the other.
Junko was standing on a desk holding what appeared to be a large rubik's cube above her head as concrete blocks fell on the heads of three men that were already bleeding on the floor.
Kirokugakari was quietly nestled in Ranpo's lap as they both sat on a chair, Ranpo drinking a bottle of Ramune, Kirokugakari furiously writing something in her book.

"You're finally back, you annoying kid?!" Doppo groaned, "Look at all the mess you've caused! Repairs will also cost us a fortune... this really is the worst. I hate raids so much."
"I believe it is your turn to write the apology letter to the neighbours, Kunikida." Kirokugakari called out, closed her book and jumped off Ranpo. She went to the corner of the room where a couple of brooms were resting against the wall. She handed one to Akiko, she grabbed it with a sigh.
"Using machine guns for a raid, look at the walls. This is going to take FOREVER to clean."
"Forget the walls! Yosano-sensei, look at what the bullets did to my collection!" Junko cried out, and started removing bullet-riddled Rubik's cubes off a shelf. "Aw, not the 7 by 7 one, senpai got me that one..."
"I'll get you another one next time I'm in Tokyo..." Ranpo put down his bottle, "But it was really hard to find that one, it'll be difficult to find another."
"Jeez," Doppo said, "this really is the worst case scenario!"