Prologue

Midoriya's POV

             I have been in a very happy state of mind. Uraraka and I have been dating for five months and felt like our relationship was stronger than ever. After all the struggles I've been through, such as my mother dying in an accident a few months back, and Bakugou tormenting me even more as of lately. This relationship was the only thing that made me truly happy, but nobody really knew that. It was a Friday, the end of the school day. She had been complaining for feeling ill so I took it upon himself to surprise my significant other with a bouquet of her favorite flowers. I made my way to my girlfriend's room right after class with the bouquet in hand. I was in an even better mood than usual since Kaachan wasn't here today. Upon reaching her door, I was surprised to find it ajar, I then picked up this really foul odor that reeked of... squid? I got even closer to the door and heard what seemed like heavy breathing from Uraraka. I immediately got concerned and was about to enter when I heard her talk. 

 "Wooo... Oh my... that was amazing." Uraraka said in between breaths. Who was she talking to?Was she touching herself..? What's going on?  I was a little relieved until I heard an all too familiar voice reply to her.

"Yeah! That's what I thought! That useless Deku won't even satisfy his girl! How pathetic." Bakugou stated, also in between breaths. I... I couldn't believe this! I can't believe what I'm hearing... Uraraka was cheating on me... with the guy she KNOWS WHO TORMENTS ME! I froze in a deep state of intense shock. I could hear Uraraka conjuring up a reply.

"Thanks for doing this once again Katsuki. I really needed it. Deku has been taking things sooooo slow like you would not believe. I kinda see why you hate him. I'm only with him now since he's been soooo pathetic ever since his mom died. He's probably only acting like that for attention." I heard her rant and rant, with each word cracking my heart all over. I'm getting close to having a breakdown. What do I do??!! I then heard her get off the bed in a hurry. "Shit! We lost track of time! He'll be here any minute!" She said in a panic while what I assumed her to be putting her clothes on.

"Why don't you just dump his sorry ass? We could do this allot more if you did." Kaachan chimed in a prideful tone. MY breaths were getting erratic by this point. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and bawl my eyes out, but I wouldn't let myself. I then heard the words I feared most in the world.

"Okay okay... I'll do it... but after he gives me my gift today. I made up this story about being sick to suck him dry." I was at the point that I wasn't thinking straight.

"That... that's not necessary..." I managed to whimper out. All the once-frantic commotion halted almost immediately, as if they froze. I took this as my cue and I pushed open the door. I was face to face with my worst fear. Uraraka and Bakugou together wearing only their underwear, and used condoms littering the floor. Uraraka always had this mirror aimed against the door. I saw my facial expression, and it was one I made only once, when I found out about my mother's death. 

         The three of us just looked at each other for five seconds until all hell broke loose

         The three of us just looked at each other for five seconds until all hell broke loose. I couldn't handle the truth anymore...

The love of my life betrayed me... with my worst enemy.

"OH MY GOD DEKU?!?" She screamed, while I just stood there frozen. The others must have heard it since we all heard footsteps downstairs. It was then that I lost it and broke down crying while running to my dorm. I didn't want anyone to see me like this. Once I got to my room, I locked it and just broke down. I crawled up into the corner of my room and just began sobbing, more than I regularly. I stayed like this for about five minutes before I heard knocking at my door. I didn't get up to answer it.

"Midoriya!" I recognized the voice. It was Iida, my good friend. I cheered up a little bit, knowing he was here to support me. What happened next made me lose all faith in everyone. "Midoriya get out here this instant! I know what you've been doing to Uraraka!" Those bruises don't lie!" I just felt even worse. I never hurt a hair on her head. "Bakugou saw what you were doing and you chose to run away like a coward!" Iida shouted, clearly furious. I heard footsteps moving away and sighed in relief. I didn't feel like confronting anyone right now... I felt too helpless. I decided to message Iida to try to clear things up when I realized my phone was being blown up. Messages from everyone in the class were on my lock screen, but to my horror. They were all like what Iida was saying.

"What you did was so not cool Midoriya."

"Just because your mom died doesn't mean you can hurt the girl who loved you."

"Luckily Bakugou found out about this and exposed you as the monster you are."

"Rot in Hell."    

"No need to act like my dad Midoriya."

"People like you shouldn't be allowed in this school, you are no better than Shigaraki."

         Those were just some of the text messages I got from the people in my class. I couldn't believe that she not only cheated on me and betrayed my trust, but she would also spin this to make her the victim and Bakugou the hero. I couldn't trust anyone anymore could I? I didn't want to be at the dorms right now, maybe I should go somewhere else for a while since it's the weekend. Yeah... that does sound nice... I just gotta clear my name first... before it's too late.

(A/N. Surprise, I'm alive,and I'm rewriting this story. The first one seemed a little lame and less polished so I am rebuilding it. Apologies for not updating but I had serious Writer's block. I figured it was best to start over.)