Epilogue

Midoriya's POV

               That night at the beach house, I finally was able to move forward. After a brief questioning from the police, I was set free. The video had all the evidence they needed, along with my psychologist's records stating my mental issues were the main cause of me running away, so that cleared me with the school as well. I can't say that neither Bakugou nor Uraraka got the same treatment I did. She tried pinning the whole thing on Kaachan but there was no use. Bakugou just sat there and took it. He knew he was fucked either way. It was later revealed that Uraraka had been deceiving him as well, with her saying that I had been abusing her and whatnot. Detective Naomasa's lie detector quirk verified this all. In the end, Uraraka was charged with a false rape accusation along with lying under oath. She would appear in court at a later date, with the immediate penalty being expulsion from U.A High. Kaachan punishment was that he was placed on cleaning duty for the rest of his time spent here. A fitting punishment since he was just another puppet, that and they didn't want him becoming a villain. Kaachan stopped bothering me after that, he's become even more antisocial now that all his friends left him, but oh well.

              As for what happened to me? Everyone wouldn't stop apologizing to me, especially Iida, who came to me with tears in his eyes, begging for forgiveness. I did immediately, after all I couldn't blame him. As for the villains? Well I still work at the bar part time now. No one knows about the fact that I hang out with the enemy much less that I'm dating one. Whenever we encounter each other on the battlefield, we make sure to stay out of each other's way in terms of attacks, except for Himiko, who I usually secretly make out with while the others were fighting. I'll admit it was awkward fighting them one minute then hanging out the next, but we got used to it. Hell even Himiko sneaks into my dorm room to sleep with me occasionally. And now we are today.

              "There's the bell. Make sure you have the assignment finished by tomorrow." Aizawa stated before leaving the room. I was packing up my stuff when I realized people were staring at me. I turned my head in confusion when Ashido points it out.

              "Hey Midori, what's up with your tie?" I look down and realize that it's been done correctly for once. Thanks Kurogiri.

              "Oh. Well my boss showed me how to do it. He's taught me allot of things while I was gone. I wish I could talk further but I gotta go to work. See ya." I walked out of the room and went into the bathroom. I took my uniform off and put my work clothes on. It was a grey shirt, Black tie, black pants, and my converse. I couldn't forget the vest either. I walked out of the school and made sure I was out of sight. I dialed a certain number and shortly after a black portal opened close to me. I walked in and landed in the bar. Himiko greeted me with a hug and a kiss while I did the same. Shigaraki was sitting on a stool while Kurogiri was doing his favorite thing. I immediately got to work by making Shigaraki his favorite drink, to which he smiled upon receiving it. Himiko left the room and came back later with something in her hands. I realized it what it was and began freaking out. She told me to chill cause it wasn't hers. She said she vowed to make those two pay for hurting me, and I just couldn't help but smile.

              Uraraka was pregnant... with Kaachan's kid. Heh.

               So... I'm Izuku Midoriya, and because I lived the worst life, I now know I live the best.