VI - End: Part II

Midoriya's POV

             Once I arrived on the other side of the portal, I was greeted to a lavish looking beach community. Finding the party wasn't too difficult, as I could hear loud music coming from the biggest house on the street. I made my way to the house and decided the front door isn't the best option. I went around to the side where the pool was and hopped the fence. Shockingly, as many as there were over here, no one noticed me. I took a look at those who were hanging out around the pool. I spotted a few kids from my class hanging out by the pool along with some class B kids. They all looked a little tipsy, but oh well. I merged with the crowd and went inside the house. The common room was massive, almost as big as the one at the dorms. Bakugou's parents must be loaded. To my luck, I spotted the massive projector I heard about, and it looked to be connected to a computer in one of the rooms. I made my way through the crowd of drunk students while trying to be as concealed as possible. I positioned my hat so that it's shadow covered my eyes. My coat was caught while hopping the fence so I had to ditch it, luckily I had my blazer on underneath. I got to the room and slipped inside. The computer was sitting on a desk and looked super high end. Because of that, I got a kick out of the fact that it wasn't password protected. I grabbed the flash drive and stuck it in the back of the PC, out of site. I navigated the file archive until I found it. The drive had two files on it, one being the video, and the other being a virus that would make the computer unresponsive until the video ended. I had just finished when I heard the door handle jiggling. I jerked up and turned off the monitor. There was also this bookshelf that I hid behind. The suit helped me camouflage with the shadows. The door finally opened and walked in Bakugou and Kirishima. I was hoping they would just get something and leave but they began having a conversation. 

              "Yo Bakubro! This party is off the chain man!"

               "Whatever shitty hair, as long as everything goes according to plan." Plan?

               "Right... what's the plan again? I forgot."

               "I'm going to announce at the climax of the party that I've begun dating Round Face. We'll live stream the whole thing and hope that useless Deku shows himself. Once he does, we'll capture him and give him to the school. He's the villain. I'm the hero! That's all. Let's go." Bakugou smirked. live stream eh? How interesting...

               I got out of my hiding spot and finished getting things ready. I configured my phone to allow me to control the PC and let me play the video remotely. I could have played it then and now, but I wanted to make things more interesting. Once I was set, I snuck out of the room and back to the party. DJ Aoyama was cranking a good song for once so why not have some fun? I went to the bar and made myself a martini. I made my way to the living room/theater and sat in the very back. I was making sure everything was all set on my phone when someone sat down next to me... a girl with similar green hair... Tsu. She didn't seem drunk but it was clear she wasn't feeling okay. She looked... kind of sad. I still was a nice guy after all.

               "Hey, everything okay?" I asked her in a deep voice, I still needed to keep my cover. She didn't move her head up and talked in a sad voice.

"N-No... I'm not... I'm just feeling bad about my friend... He's been missing for months."

"That so? I thought everyone hated Deku for what he's done. It was a truly horrible thing."

                "I thought so too at first, but ever since then, Ochako has been acting differently, she's been acting more mean lately and hanging around Bakugou. Midoriya... even if his mom's death messed him up... he still would never do that. He loved her."