I

Midoriya's POV

              After realizing that this story has spread to the rest of the school, proving my innocence myself was now out of the question. I still messaged Mr. Aizawa and All Might telling them not to believe everything they hear and not to look for me. After it was sent, I changed out of my uniform and into a change of clothes. I just settled with some pretty casual attire, a white button-up with a light gray zip-up hoodie with some black pants and converse. My eyes were still red so I grabbed my sunglasses that I only wore once. I've kind of let myself go ever since my mom passed and I've stayed inside more often as a result, meaning I was extremely pale as a result. Last but not least I grabbed my satchel, which held everything I needed daily, such as my 3DS, my wallet, keys, phone, and two yellow bottles which held my anti-anxiety medication and my antidepressants. I had to see a psychologist for a few weeks after my mom passed and they prescribed them to me. I stopped taking them when I dated Uraraka but now I felt like i may need to take them again. Once I was ready I left my dorm room knowing I wouldn't see it for the foreseeable future and took the elevator downstairs. When I reached the common floor, the doors opened and I got off to a very surprising sight. All of my classmates, including Kaachan and Uraraka were all down there as if they were waiting for me. They were all staring at me with animosity in their eyes except for the two traitors, one who was pretending to be crying while the "savior" was comforting and embracing her. I noticed she did indeed have bruises on her arms, but they looked way too fresh to be from me. What a load of shit... Iida was the first to get up, when he realized I looked like I was about to go somewhere and spoke.

                    "Midoriya, as your class representative I will not condone your abuse towards Uraraka." He stated with anger in his voice. Everyone else then began all talking at once, with the overall message that I was a shitty person. I knew I wouldn't be able to set things straight so I just decided to walk away. When I reached the door, I turned back towards them and took off my glasses, revealing my sore eyes from all the sobbing. 

               "You're all idiots. Believing that two-faced slut and that jackass, I really expected m-more from a-all of y-you..." I was choking on the last park and began crying again. Some were confused now but most of them still looked angry and were yelling at me. I walked towards the door and was stopped by a hand on my shoulder, it was Todoroki. It wasn't a gentle touch either, it was rough. When I turned around, I too saw anger in his eyes. I brushed him off and continued moving. Once I made it to the door I felt very cold all of a sudden and realized his ice was travelling to my feet. I jumped out of the way in time and pushed the door open. I ran outside and began to move towards the main gate. Alarms began going off and before I knew it some of my classmates were coming after me. I picked up the pace as well while downing a few of my pills. I activated OFA and cleared the gate. I kept running until I knew for sure I lost them, which took a while for sure. When I stopped to catch my breath, I realized I was on the other side of town along with the fact that I didn't know what to do now. I had no where to sleep, no one to go to, and heroes would be after me soon. I needed a plan.

               As I continued walking, I came across a flyer hanging outside a run down bar. It was the solution to my problems.

                                                                                  Apprentice Needed

         I need someone I can take on as an apprentice to assist me in operating this bar. Room and Board is offered along with an allowance. For more information, come into the bar and speak with me.

                                    - Kurogiri

        Not going to lie, the name did seem familiar as it reminded me of a misty member of the League of Villains, but we haven't seen them in months. I realized I had no other choice and entered the building. I was greeted by a cozy looking bar with a few patrons of the questionable variety. I saw the bartender and walked over towards him. 

           "E-excuse me, I-I saw your flyer and I-I am very interested in it." I said in a shaky tone. He turned around and my eyes widened as my suspicions were correct. It was Kurogiri of the League of Villains. He too seemed shocked to see me, as his eyes widened as well. We just stood there looking awkward when I felt a cold hand wrap around my neck with one finger off. I knew it was Shigaraki. 

            "LOOK WHAT TURNED UP! IT'S IZUKU MIDORIYA!" He said in a sadistic tone. "WHADDAYA DOING HERE BRAT?! HERE TO SPY ON US?" My anxiety began kicking in again and I began to breathe heavily. 

          "N-N-No... I-I j-j-just wanted to get a job while I hide from U.A..." I began crying and Kurogiri spoke up.

          "Please wait, Tomura Shigaraki. I can tell he's being serious." Shigaraki heard this and let me go. I fell to the ground. He gave me a look that implied that I explain. So I did, and to my shock Kurogiri looked surprised. "If you only speak the truth, Izuku Midoriya, then I shall take you on as my apprentice. Just know that you will be on probation until I feel you are truly committed to us." I just nodded and got back up. He motioned towards the stairs on the other side and walked towards them, motioning me to follow. We went upstairs and showed me to a small room that was actually well furnished. I walked in and he broke the silence. "Please stay in here until the morning, meet downstairs for breakfast at eight. Your uniform is in the closet, and I hope this works out." He closed the door and I collapsed on the bed. I pulled out my phone and checked my messages. Everyone was trying to reach me, mainly All Might. His message stated that I was now wanted for questioning and to return to the school immediately. I didn't reply out of shame. The other messages were from my classmates and they were all negative. They all called me a coward and a villain. I couldn't handle it anymore and I just formed a ball in the bed and sobbed until I fell asleep.

             "So this is my new line of work now eh..?"