II

Third Person POV - LOV Base/Bar

              Shigaraki was sitting at the bar with a very annoyed look on his face. It's been months since they've enacted a plan as big as the attack on the training camp and they cannot take anymore risks since All For One was imprisoned, but that was then, this is now. What's frustrating him right now is the fact that Kurogiri has taken perhaps his worst enemy as his apprentice. He was on the verge of scratching his neck when Kurogiri returned downstairs. He went behind his counter and began to polish his glasses, his favorite thing to do. Shigaraki then shot up when he realized he wasn't going to enlighten him.

               "KUROGIRI! WHY DID YOU ACCEPT THAT BRAT?! HE'S CHEATED SEVERAL TIMES AND YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT CHEATING!" He shouted in an annoyed tone. Kurogiri rose his head and thought of how to explain it. 

              "Please forgive me Tomura Shigaraki, for I had acted against your wishes, but I assure you that it will help us out in the long run. I've checked the police scanner, and the boy is telling the truth." He pulled out his phone and brought up a window. It was of the city Police Department profile for Midoriya, who has been labled as "Wanted for Questioning" regarding a case of Assault. Tomura went wide-eyed at the sight of this, for he actually thought the boy was lying. Once he was done, he handed the phone back to Kurogiri, who continued to speak. "Think of it like this. If you and the others treat him with respect, then maybe he will realize that us villains aren't as bad as the heroes are, maybe even better. If he doesn't, then I'll kill him myself." Tomura seemed satisfied with this plan, if it meant hurting the symbol of peace by turning his successor against him. This is exactly what Kurogiri planned for. Despite what he said, he had no intention of hurting the boy regardless of what happened. It just wasn't his thing. Tomura then left the room and turned in, and Kurogiri did as well a short time later. Tomorrow was a new day for the League of Villains.

Meanwhile at U.A.

             The staff at U.A. have been put in a precarious situation. Midoriya has deserted campus without a trace besides the cryptic messages he sent to both Aizawa and All Might. Currently, the entire staff were at the meeting room trying to asses the situation. Out of everyone in U.A., Midoriya was probably the worst person to go missing. He had no known family since his mother passed and his father was not known. They had heard about what happened from the two class officers, but due to Midoriya's message and the lack of witnesses, the staff chose the "innocent until proven guilty" route and needed Midoriya back for questioning much to the students' dismay. All Might stared at his messages to Young Midoriya. He was displeased to be left on "read" along with the fact that his tracking beacon was turned off. He along with all the other teachers couldn't believe that he would run away. They had to find out what really transpired a few hours ago.

                 Class 1-A were currently all in the common room, discussing what had happened. Uraraka was telling all of them about how Deku had been hitting her for a while now, and that Bakugou caught him in the act. The class was shocked to say the least, they couldn't believe someone as timid and nice as Midoriya could do such a thing. Everyone was now saying nothing but bad things about the broccoli head, which had this been true, would be justified. They were all planning on going out to look for him, but now they did not want to risk expulsion for someone like him. Bakugou was just smirking the whole time. He didn't like that useless Deku, and felt like he was just using his mother's death to take the spotlight away from him. His plan had worked, and now he has Uraraka all to himself. Little did they know that someone was aware of their little plot, and made sure they would pay the price.