V - End: Part I

I arrived back at the bar a couple hours later. I knew I had to pick up the pace since I was on a time frame. Once I arrived back, I saw that everyone had returned and seemed to be celebrating, which I took as their goal was successful. They all saw me enter the bar and like typical bar fashion, shouted "Izuku!" when they saw it was me. Toga ran up to me and tackled me like always and refused to let go. She asked how my day was when she released me. I sat down in the booth beckoning her to sit down. She did so and that apparently made Kurogiri and Shigaraki interested. I explained how I went out and encountered my old classmates. Himiko grit her teeth at the mentioning of them, and I don't blame her. I also told them about the apparent party that was happening tonight and had come up with a plan. I knew from overhearing Shigaraki that he made his spies wear recording devices on their bodies at all times. I figured that she may have something of use, something to prove my innocence. She reluctantly said she did but wasn't fond of it since it showed those two screwing, but I couldn't pass it up, especially since it showed my reaction and her getting the bruises. After I went over the plan to play that video at the party, she agreed to hand it over, pulling out a flash drive from her pocket, perfect.

          As I was preparing for the party, I just realized what was going to happen if this plan succeeds. I'll most likely be allowed to return but do I really want to? Everyone there just hung me out to dry without a second thought. The villains... the supposed "Bad Guys" who only caused suffering to others... took me in, gave me a chance, gave me love, actually appreciated me... I couldn't just leave them like this, but I couldn't be a fugitive forever. I knew I could think about this later as it was almost show time. I went back downstairs and faced everyone, I could tell they were having the same thoughts I was based on their faces. My Himiko began crying as she ran up to me. I stroked her hair and urged her to calm down. I told her that absolutely nothing would change between us. I turned to Kurogiri and told him that I may have to switch to part time if this is successful. He just nodded and went back to his glasses. Lastly I turned to Shigaraki, who looked expressionless. I just bowed in front of him and thanked him for giving me a chance, and all he's done for me. We both didn't know what was going to happen after this, but there was only one path I could take from here. He just nodded and said he was wrong about me, to which I smiled and shook his hand. Knowing it was time, Kurogiri opened a portal to the Bakugou beach residence, where loud party noises could be heard. I made sure I had everything before I turned back to Himiko and hugged her. She had a worried look on her face, so I reassured her by kissing her. She kissed back before letting go, now back to her lovesick expression. I stepped through the portal onto the sidewalk. My mission has begun.