Chapter One

Warnings: Cussing and Kidnapping
Chapter: One
Creator of AU: Rqvioli

when you open your eyes from your long sleep, it's not like you expect a pair to be looking right back into yours.

If Anything, you expect to see your ceiling. Maybe you wake up on your side and are either staring at your blaring alarm clock with the green lights that flash when the small beeping noises occur, or maybe your face is buried into your tear-stained, still-wet, squishy pillow, the cries that you wouldn't let go Finally having a safe place to stay.

Perhaps If you are an unlucky fellow, you wake up to see the dark, star filled sky that goes along nicely with the cold weather and the soothing music that the wind sings softly into your ear. It kisses you gently as you move your gaze to the cardboard sign that reads;

" Spare a Little Change, I haven't eaten in days "

And then there's those times when you wake up to see your lover. Their snores continue, resembling that they are still sleeping. You feel yourself smile at the sight of them. Eventually, they are looking back at you, tiredness and pain visible behind their returned smile.

There are few exceptions to having a pair of eyes stare back at you when you wake... and even then it sends shivers down your spine at the thought of the black pupils and the magnificent color staring at your own black pupils and magnificent color.

Very Few Exceptions...

a hazel brown color with light golden specks near the black, wide pupils. The lashes are long, and the pair of eyes appear darker since there's only two light source, a single boarded up window of a pitch black basement and a recently lit candle presumably sitting on a splintery wooden coffee table.

The eyes blink, and that scares the victim more than seeing the eyes in the first place. The victim... the victim. Who was the victim?

They couldn't remember anything. Not the events leading up to this, not being taken to this room, not who this person with the hazel eyes was, heck- the victim couldn't even remember their own name.

" Did it work? " One voice asked. The victim's grey eyes darted to the sound of the unknown speaker's voice. Did... what work? That mental question was answered quickly by the hazel eyed other.

" Not sure. " They said with a heavy sigh. " If it didn't, this whole thing would be a waste of time. " They added with a low laugh. They turned away, hazel eyes disappearing. The sounds of clicks were heard- footsteps. Then they stopped.

" We should test something. Try to see if he remembers anything about his old life. " The unknown speaker decided. The hazel eyed other grunted in agreement.

" Yes, I am going to check the file cabinets for his files. What was his name again? " The Hazel eyed other asked. The unknown speaker seemed to groan in annoyance, but was interrupted by a squeaky female's voice before they could answer.

" I Think his name was Javon Greed? " She asked, not entirely sure what the victim's name was. The sound of a cabinet opening was heard, and then the sounds of files being pushed away.

" No, silly! It was Gravy Rad. " The Unknown speaker said in a scolding voice to the female. The cabinet suddenly shut and the Hazel Eyed other turned back around.