Chapter Three

Warnings: Cussing and Oc x Connor stuff
Chapter: Three
Creator of AU: Rqvioli
Author's note: I AM SO SORRY FOR PUTTING THIS STORY ON HOLD AND THEN SUDDENLY UPLOADING A SHITTY AND UNWANTED CHAPTER :'(

But here you go anyways!!!!

"Babe?" Gavin's weak voice asked. It was only a whisper, but Conan could hear it. Conan had not been called 'babe' in forever... it was interesting. He sighed and nuzzled closer to his short boyfriend. The two sat on the living room couch, Gavin close to the android.

"Yes?" Conan asked him in a soothing voice. Gavin let out a small whine. He sounded so sad. He lifted a hand and pressed it to Conan's chest. Conan hates this. He hated Gavin's sadness. He bit his lip and held the other male closer.

"I miss you."

It echoed.

"I miss you."

And again...

"I miss you."

...

.....

Conan Powered on, breaths quick and sweat beading his forehead. Another dream.

Another dream about him.

Him

Only two days ago, Gavin left him. Two days ago. And Conan was still in pain. He was mad. He was sad. But most importantly, he was lonely.

He took a deep breath and pulled the covers back over him. He needed to recharge if he wanted to get anything done the next day.

Ever since he deviated, Conan was more humane. He could eat. He could experience being drunk. He could feel cold. He could feel warm. He could sleep. He could love.

Of course, he didn't feel like
He could love anymore. Not with the love of his life suddenly OUT of his life.

He left work. He left home. He left Conan.

Gavin was gone.

It was over.

Present Day
~

Connor didn't know what to get his brother. What would he want?

Gavin.

But of course, Connor couldn't get him that. He had to think. And he had plenty of time to think too. The walk to a mall would be pretty long. Connor wanted to get Conan something nice and expensive. Something to lift the Android's spirits.

Connor smiled.

He was a good brother.

Doing things for Conan made him happy. Hopefully, Conan would get over Gavin soon. It couldn't be that hard, right?

Connor didn't know a thing about breakups. He was not involved with romance himself.

But he knew that he had to get something special for Conan. Maybe a scarf? A new sweater? Connor's eyebrows furrowed. "This is going to be a little complicated." He told himself quietly.