"What do you mean? Mrs.Kim invited me over for lunch." Your heart plummeted to your stomach. Did I mishear the conversation? Seokjin's eyes widen at the information.

"She what? I thought she said it was just going to be me and her today!" He runs a hand through his hair, exposing more of his forehead.

"Huh? She said that we were going discuss my work." You readjusted your hand bag's strap over your shoulder.

Your boss sighs and shakes his head. "What is she planning?" He mutters under his breath. I don't think I was suppose to hear that...

_____________
Mrs. Kim POV

Mr.Woo comes in through the door of the kitchen. "Why did you enter that way?" I ask with a light chuckle.

"I need to tell you something." He was dead serious. My happy mood vanished. "It's important you not tell anybody. It has to be kept a secret."

I was definitely worried now. "What? Tell me, who is it about?" I set down my glass of water.

"It's about your son." Before he could say any more, I interrupt him.

"What about Jin? What did he do?" Mr.Woo sighs and rubs his face.

"I think he is having an intimate relationship with his assistant, Kim (Y/n)." My heart stops. That could ruin the face of the company! Doesn't she have a boyfriend?!

"How do you know of this?" I fixed my sleeve and fiddled with my ring. My driver sighs and shakes his head.

"This morning I got a text with a picture. And I also smelt a strong floral perfume in his car. When (y/n) entered the car, I smelt the same scent, but since she was present, it was stronger. I acted like I wanted to buy my wife perfume. The scent is Spring Day from the new line for woman by Bangtan Sonyeondan." He says in one breath.

I shake my head and chuckle shortly. "Mr.Woo, I have Spring Day. I also have been in his car many times before." He shakes his head, disagreeing with me.

"Yes, but you always have an aroma of Spring Day and Blood Sweat and Tears. The car consists of Jin's cologne and Spring Day." I frown. Maybe he is right....

"Alright, show me the picture with the text." I hold out my hand to receive his phone. Mr.Woo quickly taps on his phone and gives the device to me.

The picture showed Jin's car in a drive way. He was leaning over the passenger seat with his full body. I read the text. Kim Seokjin is not the paragon of a gentleman. CEO's need to keep in line of their actions. Charming unsuspecting woman into a nasty affair is worse than first degree murder.

Only one can assume that he is kissing the passenger. The photo seems to be taken from inside the house the driveway belongs to.

I give back the phone with a shakey hand. "This is bad. What if it gets leaked? What other evidence is there?" Mr.Woo shrugs, but before he can respond, my husband enters the kitchen.

"Is there a lunch—what evidence? What's happening?" He was probably going to ask about Jin and his assistant standing in the hall waiting for my arrival. Mr.Woo does t hesitate to fill him in.

"Instead of organizing the drawers, they are knocking them lose!" He tries to keep his anger to a minimum. I gasp at his lewd words. "This better not get out. Mr.Woo, do not share this with anybody else. Not even the two out in the hall." He leaves in a hurry.