Seokjin POV

I give another roll of my neck and shoulders. (Y/n) left at 12:30pm with her visitor. I told her to take her time but I didn't know that it meant 12 hours. Currently it's 12:33am. Everybody left and I'm on my fourth cup of coffee, this time, no burns were made.

I hear shuffling outside my office door. I stand up from my chair, I was almost done arranging meetings with the people who got word of the new positions and contact me.

"Who's there?" I call out.

Worn out black high tops. Gray sweats. Black tank top that was snug on the body. Red and black plaid lazily pulled on, showing off one of the left shoulder. A bare face with (e/c) eyes. (H/c) hair a shower across the shoulders and back.

Kim (Y/n).

"(Y/n)? Why did you come back after hours?" I ask after clearing my throat. She smiles shyly. My assistant shuffles into the room.

"I started-to move into-my~ brother's home, but a-space for me~ isn't set up yet. And I~don't~want to-speeend another night-at-my-boyfriend's...neither stay~ at a hotel if-it's-going to be just one~night..." she starts to fade out after mashed up words and cute rising voice.

My heart starts to race. What is she asking? I don't say anything, staring. Her cheeks were pink. Has she been drinking? (Y/n) continues to head straight for my desk.

"And I~" she puts her hands on my desk and just out her hip. My eyes stray for a second. I could see a sliver of her bra, mint green. The roundness of her chest was mostly covered up by her bra.

I gulp in silently and quickly look away. "I-don't know~ where to go~" I could smell her breath now. It was tropical dominate. I couldn't smell the type of alcohol. She was definitely drunk. Her pink flushes to a red, a real blush of embarrassment. "And I-was-wondering if you~ can let me-stay at your~ place?"

This time, it's my turn to blush. "I-Uh," I start to stutter. "Yes, that can be manageable." Her sweet floral scent started to intoxicate me. "I was actually about to leave, so you caught me in time." I lie.

I was actually going to stay until the meetings were set. "Waahh~ Thank you soooo much, oppa~" she jumps and claps her hands, doing an aegyo. Oppa?!

"(Y/n), have you been drinking?" I frown slightly, trying to ignore the fact she called me oppa. (Y/n) blushes again. She shake her head as if to say no.

"Yes." She peeps out like she got caught stealing from the cookie jar. Now I have to deal with a drunken (Y/n)! I don't know how she acts like when she's drunk!

"How much did you drink?" Sling on my jacket and shut down my computer. I sigh, afraid of her answer.

"Five." She holds up two fingers and giggles childlike. I couldn't hold back a hearty laugh. Roman numerals! Funny!!!!

It was hard work with getting her to the substitute car. She kept on wandering about and stomping around adorably. "Are you a cute drunk?" I ask as I buckle her up in the passenger seat as she pinches my cheeks with her warm fingers.

"That depends. Do you think I'm cute?" She drops her hands from my cheeks and points at her own. My eyes widen as I gape like a fish on land.

I don't respond and settle my self into the driver's seat. She gives me a frown with sparkling eyes. "Well, answer me, oppa!" She throws a little fit. I chuckle nervously.

"Yeah, I think you're cute." I go quiet for a second. "Just stay still and rest. You had too much to drink." I lay a gentle hand on her wrist.

She takes in a long gasp. The drunk lady then takes my hand and intwines it into her fingers. She then messes with my fingers as if they were the most interesting things in the world.