Your POV-Reality

You enter the café and rolled your shoulders. Calm down, (y/n)! You need to survive through this day! You scream in your head.

You went up to the counter and was greeted kindly by a blonde man. You met his height with your three inch heels. "Hi, welcome to Delectables. I'm Jimin. What would you like to have?" His smile could stop any heart.

You smile warmly back. "I'm (y/n). Um, I will have one large of vanilla iced coffee and one large (f/t)." You pause, waiting for Jimin to write it down. "And then, two blueberry muffins."

"We have a deal of four for two. It's rare, only this week. Would you like that instead?"He tempted you with a second muffin.

"Sure, why not?" You chuckle with the server. He says the total and you swipe the card. You punch in the pin 1992 and finished the payment. You went to the side and waited for your order.

"(Y/n)" your name was called out a few minutes later. You thanked them and headed back to the building. Eyes followed you as you went through the floor to get to Seokjin's office and your work space.

"So it is true then! The deal is on! I'm going to go get some!" Whispers of the muffins spread like wild fire through out the work cubbies. You smirk as you hear the talk. But it was about to disappear.

"Thank you, Ms.Kim." Seokjin says as you hand him his order. Seokjin had started to call you by your first name since the first week of work. You just rolled with it because it didn't bother that much. Now it felt like a knife to the stomach, repeatedly.

You were suddenly emotional. What did I do for him to be so cold to me? "Your welcome, Mr.Kim." You respond coldly back. You hand back his card and headed straight to your desk. You were glad that he didn't say anything else. You didn't want to speak to him.

You log in to your computer and rolled your shoulders back, ready for your name to be called unexpectedly. Usually you would stay in Seokjin's office for the project, but you didn't want to spend another second.

"Ms.Kim, can you come here please?" Seok—Mr.Kim's voice rang out quietly in your ears. You stand up and walked calmly to his desk.

"Yes?" You felt awkward and stiff. Why did you do this Kim Seokjin? Mr.Kim looks at you quizzically.

"Are you okay?" He asks the question softly. He hits an invisible button and tears instantly start to form. You look away, towards the door.

Everybody was too wrapped up in the work to notice anything. Seokjin—Mr.Kim— stands up and closes the door. You stand there like a statue, not speaking. You knew the moment you do, you will start to cry.

"Ms.Kim—" your boss tries to prompt you to speak. It worked, but not in the way he expected it.

"Stop calling me that!" You whip around viciously. Seokjin looks taken aback. "What's with the suddenly formality?! Since the first week, you had called me by my first name! Why are you changing it now, after a month?!" You slowly stepped forward. Seokjin doesn't move.

He looks down at you from his tall height. You will the tears away, but it didn't work. Seokjin takes a breath and preps himself to speak. "I had a dream that someone killed you because I talked to you informally. I was shaken up. I guess... I didn't want that to happen." He shrugs meekly with his broad shoulders.

You blush madly at his words, the tears evaporated with the heat of your cheeks. "W-what?" You stuttered shyly. You shake your head and got your mind back. "Don't be so foolish. I'm not going to die because we agreed that you can call me by my first name." You push his shoulder lightly.

You chuckle slightly when you analyze your situation. "I'm sorry. I being overdramatic." You fan yourself to try to calm down completely. Seokjin laughs and pats your shoulder.

"It's okay, I understand. But I did see you took three muffins and I have one." He nods his head towards the desk. "Where is my second one?" He eyes you with a fake glare. You looked up  at him. I'm about 5'9" in three inch heels... And I'm still a smol bean to him——smol bean? What kind of label is that?!

You shake your head to clear your interrupting thought. "I took it because I was mad at you. I didn't like the way you treated me. So, that was my payback." You laugh as you head for the door.

"Well, keep it. You deserve it anyways." Your boss responds with a longer laugh. You made sure if there was anything else that needed to be done. There wasn't. He just needed to write the last few words of the speech and then look at paper work.