A/n: ~ means its going to be a mature chapter

Seokjin POV

I reach home with a racing heart. (Y/n) made me feel different. A good kind of on edge. Like, as if something great was about to happen.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts as I shut off the car. I lean back and look up at the ceiling. "Jin! She is your assistant. Nothing else! Calm down your heart!" I scolded my self. I sit there for a few minutes, silent.

I finally exit the car, realizing I nodded off. I make it to my room under the cover of the darkness. I plop onto my bed, finding comfort in the warm sheets.

Before I know it, I blacked out into a blurry dream.

~Dream~

I couldn't see anything. My eyes were shut, but not tightly. My ears catch sounds of soft moans. I can't tell what kind. I think my own voice box created those noises. I feel myself writhe slightly under something.

The heat started to rise until I was shedding sweat. The something was matching the fiery temperature, it crawled onto me and held me tight.

Suddenly, my eyes are opened but the vision is blurry. I was now on top of the something.

I felt an overwhelming pleasure as I drove into it repeaditly, hard with a medium pace.

The atmosphere was dark and passionate. Moans of the same kind from before were now coming from the something. It sounded more--- feminine.

The next scene was more intimate than the others. I tugged at invisible sheets as I try to keep my voice low.

Apparently there were others in the house. And 'we'--whoever the other person is-- didn't want to be discovered.

Yet, we still chose to continue on with our activity. My parted lips meet the something-- a woman-- the woman's plump lips softly as I began the kiss.

She kisses back with more passion. I deepen the kiss. She lets out a soft moan. I smirk, knowing I'm doing something right.

Your POV

You had fallen asleep almost instantly after you cuddled up to your boyfriend.

You started to dream of something that you would've never thought you would dream about.

~Dream~

At first, you were cuddling with Hyungi on the couch, watching a random rom-com.

You excused yourself to get more refreshments. It suddenly changes to a dim lit room.

You were dressed in a similar outfit you had worn to your boss's house with the meeting of his mother.

This time it was a black blouse with a dark blood red skirt. You were barefooted and had plopped onto a bed.

So I'm in a bed room. On a bed. Whatever...

But just as you think those thoughts, you feel a hand on your thigh. It started to caress your skin seductivly.

A form had manifested but you couldn't see its face. The feeling was good. Pleasureable.

"You like that?" A male's voice purred lowly. You shivered with anticipation.

You nod and let out a small moan. His hand had moved to your womanhood.

The dark figure was shadowed as the lights dimmed. He moved onto you slowly. You spread your legs, inviting him in.

Before you know it, you were kissing passionately. You were on top of the man. You started to kiss jaw and made your way down to his neck.

The man lets out low moans. This turns you on even more. You wanted to take it a step further.

The next scene cuts to you doing something that you couldn't quite figure out.

Your eyes were half closed and couldn't see anything. All you could make out was: the hot temperature, the lack of oxygen, but loving the feeling of it, your tongue had a mind of its own, and the noises and movments of the man was making.

Before you can decipher anything, you find yourself pressed deep into the bed, moaning.

You tried your best to be quite. You some how knew there were others in the house you were in.

The man was driving into you at a medium pace but going in hard. It drove you crazy.

You wanted to beg for more but your voice wouldn't work.

"(Y/n)~~"

Reality

You wake up with one leg over your boyfriend's. You felt hot despite all of the blankets have been kicked off of you.

You instantly pull away. You let out a breath and run a hand through your hair.

You look at the clock. 7:00. You roll your eyes and get up. You took a long shower, trying to figure out what your dream really meant.