ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"Hello Welcome to Virtual Boyfriend!"
"Hi"
"Please Fill out this very short form to start"
Continue

I finished the form and this was how it looked like:

Name: y/n
Gender: Female
Age: 18
What do you want in a boy? Please check off all traits:
Protective ✓
Cute ✓
Caring ✓
Handsome ✓
Kind ✓
Ignorant
Funny ✓
4D ✓
Bad boy
Submit

I smiled. All those bad reviews and here I am. I feel proud of myself. And plus, the form isn't even long.

"I have found your perfect boyfriend!"
Who?
"His name is, Kim Taehyung"
"Now remember, act as if he was your real boyfriend in real life"
"He has feeling too you know"

Wait. Why are they telling me this?

Then a very handsome boy popped up in my screen.

What in the world?

"Hello, darling"

I blushed. Oh my god. Did I just blush. Osneiowheiweueh. Why did I blush it's just a game.

This game says I can talk to my Virtual boyfriend. Hmm.

"H-hi" I said. He chuckled. "Talk to me about anything" he smiled. "Okay" I said.

Plus he's not even real.

"His name is Jungkook, he's like my Bestfriend" I said sipping on my tea. "Oh really?" He said kinda dark. "Yeah, But I only see him as a friend" I shrugged. He smiled. "Good"

"There's also this guy named Min Yoongi, he likes to bully me a lot but he's like a brother to me. He cares about me but he likes to bully me at the same time." I said. "Wow you have so much boys in your life" he said. "Yeah"

He mumbled something. "Huh?" I asked. I turned the volume on more. "What was that?" I asked. "Ahh, nothing, go on" he said.

"It's really nice having someone to talk to. Especially when you trust the person" I said. He blushed. "Of course, I'm your boyfriend". I stopped. Oh right. I forgot this was just a game. Maybe I should act like his girlfriend. I smiled.

"Explain to me why you look so good" I said. He smiled. "I can't tell you" He said. "Whyyy" I whined.

A couple hours of talking and it was night. I got a couple of texts from Jungkook and my friends but I ignored them. This is really different for me because I would always respond to every text.

I yawned. "You're tired, go sleep now" He said softly. "No I want to talk more" I pouted. He chuckled. "I'm not gonna leave, sleep now okay?" He said. "Okay"

I went back to the home screen and remember when he mumbled something. There's this thing in the game where you can replay the things that he had said.

"Wow you have so much boys in your life" he said. "Yeah"

"And I'll be one of them"

What?? He said that? Well that's kinda creepy but I'm too tired to deal with it.

I checked my messages.

Kookie:
Y/n are you okay? You're not responding to my messages. Y/n!!!

Then a couple more messages. I chuckled.

To Kookie;
Sorry, I was busy doing something

And there I shut my phone off and drifted off to sleep.