ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

Lmao im here but I didnt read so It came from my mind. ;-; and my writing style kinds changed because its beEN SO LONGNHNGNG

"Interesting"

"So my parents lied to me this whole time?" I asked. He nodded. "Okay" I huffed.

I watched with my arms crossed while my parents sit on the couch. My mom finally saw me. "Oh hey honey!" She waved at me. "Whats with the frown?" She asked. "Oh you know..I just hate it when people I trusted and knew for a very long time actually lied to me and it hurts. Yknow."

She looked suspicious. "Honey..theres something I have t-"

"Mom"

"S-son?!" She said in a shocking voice. "Yeah. Its me. Nice to see u, whore" He smirked. I was shocked. Im sorry??? WHORE?!

How did this even happen?

"I can explain y/n!" My mom said in a loud voice. I ignored her. "The thing is..your the real dad is someone else. Basically, theres a lot of secrets you need to find out"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)♡ *sips tea*

Im on my bed. Laying down. Listening to music. Bored.

Thinking about my life and being depressed all over again.

Then a thought came in my head. "taeHyunG!" I squealed as I texted him to meet me at the park.

I then got ready to go and ran out the door, panting.

As I reached the park, I waited and sat down on a swing.

Listening to music and feeling the air blow on my face and hair. Hearing the birds and card passing by. I doze off. It felt like 8 hours until I checked the time. Its only been 5 minutes..

He hasn't read my texts. Its okay! I eat a piece of gum and hum with with the song, softly and smoothly.

Hours pass by and its night. Maybe I should go home. I look left then right. I sure hope he's okay..

A notification came to my phone. I quickly looked at my phone. Jimin?

Jimin: TAEHYUNG IS. GONE!