ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

It was the end of the schooI and I was terrified to go home. So then I asked Jungkook.

"Jungkook" I tapped him in the back. He turned around. "What do you want-" he said in a rude voice then his eyes widen and then soften. "I mean, yes?" He smiled. I chuckled.

"If you could, can you drop me off at my house cause I'm scared if there's like a murderer in there" I averted my eyes into his. Silence.

"Jungkook?" I waved my hand in front of him. "A-ah! Y-yeah s-s-sure" He stuttered. I chuckled. "Your so cute" I smiled and walked away with a winning grin plastered on my face because he was hardcore blushing.

"You're cuter" I heard him mumble. I ignore it because I spotted the vending machine. Jackpot!

I ran to it and inserted a dollar. I was getting some potato chips. My mouth was watering since I was so hungry.

I got the potato chips and then Jungkook called me saying that he can drop me off right now.

I went into his car and danced. He looked at me and chuckled. "What're you doing?" He asked. "I'm dancing duh" I said

"Why?" He asked and started driving. "Cause I have potato chips, want some?" I asked. "Nah, I'm making some space in my stomach because my mom is cooking some pasta" he said. I stoped dancing. Right... his mom. I wish my mom cooked that often for me.

He looked at me and his grin slowly started to turn into a frown. "I'm sorry y/n, I can share it with you" He said. "No, I'm saving space in my belly for some more chips" I said, munching on my potato chips.

We reached my house and I stared at the door. I opened the door with Jungkook in the back of me. I step in looking around. "I'll stay here for a couple more minutes" he said to me. I smiled. "Thank you" I said but in a kind of whisper voice.

I walked you the living room. My eyes widen. The room was a mess. I don't remember doing anything that made it look this. "I-I think someone is here" I gulped. "Don't worry, I'll protect you" he pulled me closer to him. I blushed. Aish!

I heard noises in the kitchen. Jungkook stepped in and his eyes widen.

A man stepped in front of him. They looked like they were the same height but Jungkook was buffer. The guy looked like he dyed his hair and he looks really familiar.

"What are you doing here?!" Jungkook said madly. "No, what are you doing here?" The man said. He had a deep voice but not that deep. He sure was quite handsome. Any girl could fall for him in a second. Except for me because I like personality.

Jungkook didn't know what to say. He is a shy boy. That was the first time he did that. The guy looked at me and his face softened. I can sense that I had a scared face.

"Y-y/n.." he stepped closer to me. I took steps back whenever he stepped closer to me.
"W-who are y-you?"

"Y-you don't know me?..." he softly said. he was sad. He looked like a lost child trying to find his mom. I stared at his eyes. His eyes showed....well....love.

"Y/n, it's me. I'm here. We're together" he said, still sad. I studied his face. I stepped one step closer. But then, Jungkook stepped in front of me. "You" he pointed at him. "..are not getting close to y/n, get out!" He shouted.

"Who do you think you're talking to? And you even are you to her?" The guy shouted back. Jungkook went silent. "How about you? Who are you to her?" Jungkook asked. "I'm her boyfriend you jerk!" The guys snapped.

My face softened. "T-Taehyung..?" I said and went closer to him. He smiled. And hugged me. "How could you not remember me?" He asked.

We were hugging. Oh my god. His sent smells so gooood. Wait. How? Wait. What? When? Why? What?? Hes, he's just, a, virtual boyfriend?

Then I heard my door bang. Jungkook left. Why was he so mad?