ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

Taehyung was munching on his pop corn. "Hey, I heard that your parents are coming over" He said plainly. "Wait What?!" I said. "How do you know this?" He asked. "I heard them the last time they came here, you were already sleeping" he said.

"Don't worry" he told me. "How am I not supposed to worry?!" I said, stressed. "Because I'm here and I won't let anything happen" he said and that immediately made me calm down for some reason.

I was being comfy in the couch with Taehyung until my phone rang. It was Jungkook.

"Hey y/n" he said. "Hi" I said. "I was wondering if you-" Jungkook couldn't finish what he was about to say because Taehyung grabbed the phone away from me. "Look, You have to stop bothering her or I'll murder you in your sleep" Taehyung sternly said and ended the call harshly.

I was speechless because I wasn't expecting that to happen.

"T-Taehyung!" I scolded him and took my phone away from him. I honestly feel horrible right now.

"Taehyung why would you do that? Jungkook is innocent and he didn't do anything to you!" I said.

"Well, sorry, I guess" he shrugged and stood up from the couch. He dashed to his room and shut the door.

Seriously, this boy.

I sighed and texted Jungkook. He told me to meet him at the park. I put on my hoodie and shoes on.

I looked at the stairs. "Eh, he'll do fine without me" I shrug and ran out the door, heading to the park.

I could see the park already and Jungkook was standing there, all nervous and stuff.

I ran to him. "Hey" I panted. "Hey" he said. "So, what's up?" I asked. "Well I wanted to ask you if..." he started to stop talking. Silence filled the air.

"If...?" I looked at him in the eye. He looked so shy. Aww little bunny. "I just wanna ask you if you would like to, go out with me?" He asked shyly. My heart was beating like crazy and I didn't know what to say. Lisa LIKES Jungkook. She's one of my best friends and I don't wanna lose her.

I do like Jungkook too... "sure" I told him. Now I think I was going to faint because of the Lisa thing. Jisoo, Jennie, and Rose already know that Lisa likes Jungkook. Now what am I gonna do?

I really like him but sometimes I just think that he is just someone who I treat like my own brother. But no, I said yes and I don't know how I'm gonna fix everything.

What am I gonna do if Taehyung finds out? What am I gonna do if Lisa finds out?

"Wait...are you...sick?" Jungkook asked. "Huh? No why would you think that?" I asked. "Because I didn't expect you to say yes" His smile was bigger than I ever seen. But then I thought, 'how will I deal with this if he's so cute'

I started to panic. "Hey I need to use the bathroom, can you wait here?" He asked me and I quickly nodded.

When he was no where in sight, I breathed a heavy sighed. "Don't panic, you're gonna get through this..." I said, trying to not panic. "No I can't do this!" I told myself, covering my face with my hands.

Well, I guess I have to see what will happen next to me...