sɪx

Taehyung has been really helpful these past days. He always listens to what I was saying. I just treat him like a real...human.

I feel like everyone needs someone like him. I can give you a hundred reasons why I love him.

Wait. Did I just say love? Oh god.

My parents fought. They came home happy and then they fought. Great. That one time I thought that they would actually be there for me.

I was staying there in my bed. I just listened. Listened to my parents. "You don't understand me and all you care about is money!" My mom yelled. "you're too busy with your work even though we already have lots of money!" My dad yelled back.

"Excuse me! I do that for our only child! Our daughter!" My mom yelled with anger. My heart stopped. No you don't.

I closed my door shut and sighed. Well it's not my fault they're fighting.Thats their own problem and they brought me into it.

I don't really care. I honestly just clear my mind by listening to music.

Until my phone rang. I checked the collar ID and it was unknown again.

I picked up.

"Listen here bit-" I got cut off.
"Love your parents. They love you" the guy said softly. "I don't know who you are...are you stalking me?" I gasp. He chuckled. "No...but you chose me and I chose you back" he said and ended the call.

Who was that? Why does he keep calling me?

So I was hungry and my parents were still shouting at each other. I sighed. Welp.

I went downstairs casually. They were too busy yelling at each other anyways.

Then they finally notice me. "Y/n..." my mom's face softens. I slowly turn my head towards her. "Hm? Sorry I was just getting some food, it seems like you guys were too busy yelling at each other, other then finding a solution to your problem. Now. As you excuse me, I will make myself some ramen and you can continue" I smiled then sighed. I continued walking until my mom grabbed my shoulder.

"Honey..." she said. I rolled my eyes. "Oh! There goes my belly! Haha! Bye~" I said sarcastically.

I honestly feel bad talking to her like that. I should be talking to my dad like that. He didn't even dare to talk to me. But he's still my dad so...

I ran to the kitchen not wanting to waste my time anymore and grabbed the ramen. "I'll do it for you" My mom said. "No, it's okay, I can do it myself already without any help" I said. She sighed. "I'm sorry okay?"

I ignored her. "I'm s-" my phone cut her off. It was Taehyung. I smiled. "I have to take this" I said and walked away.

I went up to my room and shut the door. "Taehyung?" I said. "Y/n? Why do you look sad?" He pouted. "Can I tell you later?" I asked. "Anytime you want" he smiled. I smiled back.

I ended up not eating my ramen and just went on talking with Taehyung. It was night. And I have school tomorrow. I wonder what my parents are doing...

I yawned. "Y/n, you should sleep now" He said. "Later" I whined. Silence.

My eyes were getting tired, I couldn't take it anymore, but I still wanted to talk to Taehyung.

"Sometimes I wish you were real" I whispered and drifted off to sleep.

"Me too, and I'll make sure of it"