3

Jungkook POV.
" wake up u you worthless child before I get your dad up and u know what happens!".I woke up superise I checked on my clock and it 7:30 my eyes widen when I saw the I quickly took a shower and got dressed I was a long sleeve black hoodie and ripped jeans. After I got dressed I quickly ran down stairs and said "I hear m-mom u d-don't have to g-get d-d-dad" I said with fear and of course she likes to see me suffer so she laughed at how I chocked on my words. "Your not eating breakfast sense your almost late so hurry your but up and walk to school or get in a car with some strangers and get taken like I care if u did because it will help the earth if u were dead".

Time skip to school

I sigh because I have to go through of being picked on being the laughing stock of the whole school and getting shoved and people spreading rumors about me that people treat like how they do now because on that one day that happened four years ago and yet people still talk about. There more things that people do but the ones that I don't like the most is being shoved in tiny places. If u don't this about me I hate tiny,dark or crowded places because I'm claster phobic and have anexity and that's why I hate school but hey it's then home right?