4

Jungkook POV.
I entered the school and of course I see people already whispering about me i can already tell by the look there faces that the are disgusted with me. I opened mine locked and to my suerperise my had the muerder on it and I looked in my locker it had a pistol my anexty started to take over my hands were shaking my vision got blurry my legs started to get weak and started to termble and I felt really dizzy I hear kids laughing and didn't help much eathier. In cases like these my real parents would have gave pils to take every morning so this wouldn't happen but ever sense I've got adopted by these people so called my parents my anexty gotten worse because they don't pay for my pils because that would rather watch me suffer than help me. The bell rang and I was happy there was nobody in the hallway except me alone of course. I quickly ran to the restroom put water on my face and try to calm down. After a few minutes I went to my first class with mu hood on my teachers know way I do that and why I came late so I don't get in trouble. That's another reason why people don't like me because I never get in trouble when I'm late people spread rumors that I sleep with the teachers so that I don't get in trouble.the teacher stop teaching and goes to the front door. Then she Walks back into the class with the blond haired boy and pertty blue eyes he was wearing ripped blue jeans and a white t-shirt that was tucked in with a brown leather belt.

Taehyungs pov. 

I walked in the class and there was boy that was waring ripped jeans and a black hoodie he was raven black hair with butiefull light brown eyes. "Come and introduce yourself" the teacher I stood infront of the class and gave my boxy smile and introduce myself "hello my name is Kim tanhung and happy to be part of your class and I hope we could all be friends" the teacher smiled "go set next to jungkook" she said but I gave her who is he type of look " jungkook raise your hand please " the teacher said.

Jungkook POV.

She called mine name and I looked up from the desk to that boy again she said"Jungkook please raise your hand" as soon she said that I felt all eyes on me but I didn't care and i raised my hand from the back of the class room "yes" I said."jungkook Kim taehung will be setting next to from now on ok " she said my eyes widen out all sets she could pick she picked my set . Another reason I don't have friends is that I have trust issues and I'm really shy and I never really had any social interaction sense my brith parents were really overprotective and would never let go outside to play with other kids so that kinda another reason why but I'm mean how could blame me with having problems like that. My childhood wasn't really fun I guess and I stayed locked up In my room so this is going to am interesting school year.