18

Super long chapter and smut warning

I get back from school at 2:00 I know need start to get ready " kookie please don't you've been playing this gender role thing for 17 years and technically it's only been one day scene u dressed like a girl" " im sorry guk but u know I have to" i say as im cleaning up all if mine female clothes and put them in the garbage.i look at the Clock and it says 3:00 i have an hour to get ready i go to my room and pick out a fancy tuxido then i go to the restroom to take a shower i Also wash my ears and tail after a cauple of minustes later i got out if the shower and started of to dry my hair and to get ready i was done on doing my hair when i got a text message " hey slut im outside hurry up" " ok father" i typed AS i walking down stairs i got a text that says" that not my NAME bby boy" " sorry its master" i typed back i Opend the door to see my father there i opend the back door to the car " wow u acturlly look like a boy amd not a fagot im glad u u look nice we are going to a fancy dinner,oh she is comeing home with us after dinner so did u clean the house slut" "y-yes master" " good"

Time skip

We arived to a fancy restruont we both got out of the car and when we got inside it was SO SO beautful this is a ten stared restruont.as we were walking to our table i notice six familer guys not to far away from our table and supersling jimin was acturlly waering feamle clothes" how come u cant dress like that kookie" " beacuse i will get in hella trouble" " but i know u wished u can dress like him dont you" " ya i do but i dont have a vary good family and u know it guk" " hi nice to meet your mine is Kim ji-hyun,and u must be jungkook right" said a middle aged women." Yes mine name is jeon jungkook its my pleasuer to meet your Mrs.kim ji-hyun" i said and bowed" oh u have a lovley son u must be prode of him with such manners and respect,but dont worry dear u dont need to be this fromal around me im going to be your step-mom after all" she said after that my father and her begaun talking i answered some questions here amd there but other than that i didnt talk at all " can i be exused i need to go to the mens room" i said in a calm voice " yes of cours my dear" she said " thank u" after that i got up and heaed to the mens room

BTS pov

We watched the vidoe tape that my cousion sent us and read the letter after that we decied to go to this ten star restrunt we all dressed nice expeclly jimin " so your know your dressing like a girl now" namjoon said" i mean might as well u all ready found out that i am a crossdresser so why not".we arived at the resturant and all eyes were on us expeclly jimin they Wernt discussing looks they were looks of lust and hunger" hey guys isnt that jungkook over there" Jin said " waite your right that is jungkook over there" j-hope said " well damn he looks HOT as hell waering a tux" tae said everybody looked at him " what its not like im wrong plus i know all of u are thinking that so" they all got red from embarssment beacuse tae wasnt wrong they wont lie we does look hot af but something els was on there minds." Boy clothes dont suit him" jimin said they all nõded in agrement" i mean ya sure he looks HOT af but his body figuer doesnt look right with boy clothes" Jin said .they notice that he got up and went to the men's restroom after he left a guy came up and starting to hit on Jimin and another guy came up to him and started to insult him but they told us to not cause a seen or they might do something to Jimin or even us.

I was walking out of the bathroom when I heard " come Bby boy u look like a slut wearing that type of clothing" " what type of boys wear girl clothes" " don't cause a seen or we might do something to him" I look over and see the same six boys and one harassing one of them and it's jimin I could tell that one of them was touching jimin in a way that he doesn't want to be touched and he is uncomfortable and the other want do something but can't because it looks like the other guy has a knife to another's leg ready to stab at it

BTS POV 

These sick fucks threateneing us and sexually abusing jimin but we can't do anything because one guy has a knife on us suga thought as they all had to watch jimin trying not to cause a seen and listening to his muffled moans it's just sickening to watch " mmm-a-h~-ah~-mgh-h-h~" jimin muffled moaned " ya just like that Bby boy your moans are so hot" he wisperd in jimins ear.