19

Two days later

" ahh..h.h.h.h.h..mghaaa...aaa....hhhha...mghaaa.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a..mghaaa...ahhh...aaa...ahhhhh...mmm...mmm..'mmm...mmmm...mmmmm.....mmmmm....mmmmm...nghaaaa...nghaaa...mghaaa..ahhhh..aaa.h.h.h.h.h.h.h.h.nghaaa..mghaaa..ahhh.ahhh...ahhh..ahhh..mghaaa...h.h.h.h.h.h.h.nghaaa...mghaaa...mmm...mmm...mmmm....mmmm...mmmmm......mmmmm....mmmm....mmmmm....'mmmmm...mmmmm...mmghaaa..ahhhh...ahh..ahhh...ahhh..ahhh...ahhh...ahhh..ahhh...ahhh...ahhh...ahhh..ahhh...ahhh..nghaaa..mghaaa...ahhh..ahhh..ahh.h.h.h.h.h.h.h..ahhh...mghaaa...nghaaa..ahhh...ahhh..ahh...ahhh..mghaaa...nghaaa.h.h.h.h.h.h.h.mghaaa..nghaaa" " bby boy~ I'm home" he says as he goes down the stairs to the " punishment room" "ahhh..mghaa..ahhh..mghaaa...h.h.h.h.h.h.h..mmm..mm..mm.ahh..mghaa..nghaa..ahhh.ahh.mm.mmm...mghaaa..nghaaa.ahh.h.h.h.h.h..nghaaa" " oh bby boy u look hot as fuck" he says as turns of the toys " m.m.m.m.mas.m.maser..........please I.i.cant ta.take.a.a.any..m.m.more....it's.........been....Two......days.....I...i.....need......t.......to.........cum.........pl....please" I asked heavenly panting and my breathing is uneven " I will let u come but later like I said I still have a boner and yes I do have my lovely wife but she is not moved in yet so......but even she does your just my toy that I ONLY use for pleasure remember that know can u give master a blow job then". He says as takes off the blind fold and the niple clams and the other toys inside of him except for the cock ring.he takes off his pants with his boxers and I crawl over to him and give him a blow job.i give kisses of the base to his dick and kitty licks,I'm not trying to tease but I'm fucking tired " no teasing bby boy" he says as he pushes my head deeper down his cock*cough* " aww~ bby boy~ just like that get all wet your ganna need it when..ahh..mmmm...yaaa~ bby boy when I put this cock in your little hole of yours your going to be screaming..ah~..mghaa~~..ahh~...ya bby boy"

After a couple of minutes

" ok bby boy that enough,get up face down ass up NOW" " p-p-please ma-master d-d-don't p-p-p-please" i say tears falling from my eyes and staining my cheeks " not yet bby boy oh and after this your going to school" he says smirking " I want everyone to see if how much of a slut u r" " p-please n-n-no n-not ag-a-a-again p..AHHH" " I said down ass up know" I got in to the prosition" know beg animal."please master I want your big cock in my tiny little hole please masterrrrr~ f-f-Fill me up with your cu-c-c-cum" " your wish is my command " Mr.jeon said as he pounds into jungkook " ahhh-ah~-mghaaa~-haaa-mghaa-ahh-h-h-h-h-h-nghaaa-mmm-mmmmm..ahhh.mmghaaa..ahhhh.h.h.h.h...nghaaa..mmm..mmm...mmm..mmm..mmm...mmm...mmm..mm..ahhhh..ahh..mghaa..nghaaa..ahhhh..haaaaa.nghaaa..ahhh..mmghaaa..mmm...mm"

Time skip~

" get dresses slut" "y-y-yes fa-f-f-f-father" i replid.as i got out of bed i instuently feel my legs feel numb,i cant feel my legs but is still get up.MR.jeon smirks and chukles darkly at his son" serves u right slut to not desobay me" after that he walked out of the room.i get up to take a shower,after i got out i put on black ripped jeans and a black hoodie,i put on my hood amd when down stairs put on my shoes and grabed my mouth mask and left to the hell whole but every Where i go it hell " kook u need to stand up to your father" " guk u know i cant" " but why~" " beacuse non of my reltivetives want me beacuse the think im a disgrace to the jeon name so i will be taken to an orphange ware most likely i will be bulied and no one wants to adopted me plus im a hybird" " wow kook im sorry i asked,so u would saty with your father well how about the six guys" " guk u know that we arnt friends" as i was talking to jungguk we finally walked in and the wohle school stairs at him in shocked,jungkook doesnt Where these types of clothing yes,black is his favorite color buy he never wares long sleeve." Honstly guk this is getting annyoing" " hum,just change your style and magically your someone else huh" as I was talking to guk a group of people came towards me and start saying things like "oppa u look so hot" " oops date me" " oops fuck me" " oppa Mary me"," wow so I change me style to hide things and sundly I'm hot or a different person" I sigh as I was talking to guk I just ignored the girls and went straight to my class.

BTS pov

We were just talking as a group then we saw a bunch a people made there way to a certain area " hey guys what's going on?"jin said " maybe it's another fight" v just shrugged " I don't think so" Suga reply " what do u mean" namjoon said " listen" Suga simply said and they did and they heard " oppa your so hot" " oppa fuck me" " oppa mary"." I wounder of who they r talking about" j-hope said " guys i think i know look" jimin,they all turnned around they were superise to see."JUNGKOOK?!!?!?"they all said in unsion" he looks difdernt" jimin said they all noded " but i would like to see him in girl's clothes" v said they all looked at him " what all of u want to see in girl's cloths to" the all blush beacuse it was true." Anyway lets go to class its about to start"Jin said and they noded and heaed off to class.

I walk in the class and everbody started to talk about me not in the bad way but more good witch is suprising,no one nows how my life really is." Hey r u new here" a girl came up to me and said I just stood there" ohh the silent type r we" she chuckles " u know" she steps closer " I like the mysterious type".i just ignore her,then the teacher came in " ok seadle down " miss r u going to introduce the new student,his setting in jungkooks seat did he finally leave" the slut of the school raised her hand." No he did not leave,isn't that right jungkook" the teacher looked at me and I just nodded. The whole classes gasped

At lunch

I walk in the cafeteria and all eyes were on me." Hey jungkook" i turned my head fast and see six boys " u-uh yes" " come on we need to film and do a dance for our song remember" jimin said " huh so he's wareing girl clothes,see kook u don't need to be scared to express who u are with these boys" " that may be true but my father will never let me and he go looking for me again plus these boys r in danger if I get closer to them then just " friends" " Waite u like these boys more than " friends"kookie mm" "w-w-what t-t-th-thats n-not w-w-what I-I m-meant" " what ever u say kookie" " so r we going to practice jungkook" v said " u-u-uh u-u-um y-ya"

Couple of hours later
*havly pants* " that so....tiring" Jin said on the floor *jungkooks phone rings* " uh who could have texted me" *cliks on his messages* ( he slut im going to be at ameeica for a couple of weeks with my girl friend the house better be in good condistion when i get home see u in a couple of weeks bby boy,and if not then u know what happens 😏) (y-yes master I-i understand).i smile to myself because I get the house to myself for a couple of weeks." Hey jungkook" " u-uh y-y-yes m-I mean hoseok" " please just call us anything u want or Hyung we r friends after all right jungkookie" " u-u-u-ummm i-i-i-i d-don't k-kn-know m-maybe" " anyway can we go to your house today after school" he said with a smile " u-u-u-um I-I-I-I- guess