22

"Welcome bby boy lets have fun shall we"(😏) I gulp
"What was that slut,tell me what you want bby,tell daddy" "I want this to end,why me I have to be this slut and say what they want to hear" "y-you" (😏)"what was that slut" "I-i want you m-m-master"I hate my life so much and I hate what my father does for money,I'm his and who ever comes over slut"" what do want master to do kitten,tell me""I-I-I want you t-t-to fuck me a-a-and f-f-f-fill me w-w-w-with your c-c-cum"ugh I hate this,I hate saying things like this I feel disgusted"I can feel him smirking,"good know let's have fun shall we" he said as he dragged me to the room and threw me on the bed.i moaned at how ruff he threw me,"oh you like that slut,you like how I hurt you and how I man handled you bby boy"(yes I am a masochist but i hide it from.my dad because he will have more fun with me if he knew that I'm a masochist) he began to kiss my neck

Minutes later 

I was panting hard."hurry get dresses and ready for school you slut" i got off the bed and went to take a shower,(minuets later) after i took a shower i brushed my teeth and get dresses,i wore a simlpe white-t  ripped black jeans and timberlans(yes i love ripped jeans)  i went down stairs to see Mr.park,i passed him and put on my shoes u was about to leave when i heard him sigh and said"hey come here kid" he said.

I slowly come near him amd bow at this time my ears and tail are out so bascily im just a pet."dont bow kid im not your master,and here" I looked up and to see a bowl of ramen noodles "s-s-sir i-I ca-c-can't" " yes you can and I say you can because I'm in charge" I sigh and set down I wait I can see his confused face"kid you can eat" I pick up the chopsticks I slowly began to eat after three bites I was done" kid aren't you going to eat more" u-u-uh n-n-n-no" before I left I asked"d-d-do y-y-you h-have a-a-a s-son n-n-named park j-j-jimin" "huh no I don't" I nodded at left.

At school

AS soon i got to school people was already wispering about me*sigh* "dont listin to them kook" " ya i know guk and im not im just sick of it it happens EVERSINGLE DAMN TIME" i was getting mad and my eyes were Chaning color thank god i just let my hair set in my face the shower so it cover my eyes"kook calm down you eyes are chaning color" i take a Deep breath in and out "sorry guk i ALMOST lot my cool there" " its fine"

I was walking to class i meet the ONE and only girl group lisa,rose,jisoo,jenne the veary ones täht came to my lunch time a couple of days Ago.and they didnt being there other friends with them."what did we say to saty away from ours senpi" jisoo said" t-t-to s-saty away b-b-but we have to w-w-work on a school p-p-project t-t-togeather" they sigh" how long is this projekt and what class is this projekt in so we know your not liying" rose added" its dew i-in a c-c-couple of w-w-week until k-know and its f-f-for f-f-film and t-t-Theatre c-c-class" "oh right didnt they say that the film and Theatre class stuednts was working on projektes this year to the whole school homecoming thats why we pushed it fuerther back" lisa said i noded my head" well we all heard it on the speaker so its true,fine we wont bother until homecoming beacuse you actrully have an good excuse this time BUT after homecoming saty away for. Our senpis.

After that they walked off "*laughs* guk why are you laughing" "beacuse its funny how they said OUR senpis when they ALL are dating each other" i Smile to hear that comment that they dont have a chance and that i do,wait what am i thinking"haha ya i guess your right,know lets go to class"

Time skip to Luch (beacuse im lazy)

"Ahh FINALLY lunch kookie you eating something whether you like it or not" *sigh* "fine" "YAY"I was sitting down when the school cafeteria stage certains open I was shocked to see "BTS!!!!!l" everyone shouted they each preform a single song and they preformed boy in luv,danger,war of hormone,jump,no more dream,butlet proof pt.1 and.2.