23

After school and jungkook is at bts house

"Ok guys let's make a bet" everyone looked at each other "ok Tae Tae what the bet" "we all are going to play fortnight and it's going to be us against u kookie" w-why t-that six a-against one" "I know but I have heard your really go at games and all of us don't really know how to play fort night in the first place" "well not that well at least" Jimin added I sighed.

I'm pretty good at video games but I'm worried about the punishment.but I stilled agreed to the 6 vs 1" anyway the punishment is if we when..." I gulped of what he was going to say" if we when we get to tell you what to wear and touch you whenever and however and wherever we like" Suga said and all of them smirked" I'm so screwed guk" *smirks* "should of listened befor agreeing"

"Not Helping,but i guess your right"." And if u when then u can do the SAME if your comtable" i have been knowing these guys for a while know and i am comtable with them amd during that time I learnd so much abou them.and i feel gultiy beacuse they dont know about me but they still talk with me.

"Ok lets get started lets play 2-3" "K" everyone said i nonned.

Few hours later
"Hahahha kookie we won" "bearly only buy a couple of points humph" *gasp*"w-what?" "That was your first stence without u STUTTERING" everyone said the last Word togeather "so u dont have a stutter then,kid" " n-no i dont i-im not really good with talking t-to o-o-other p-p-people" "its fine dont worry abou it" they all smiled.

"But~~,jungkookie~~,u know what time it is its your punishment" i gulped "oh god why did i agree to this"