Late Arrival

Joey's P.O.V

Thanks a lot mum. She 'couldn't be bothered' to drive me to school on my 'first day' So I had to walk 2miles with all my bags. I've made it to the gate now, luckily I'm not the only on late! Another girl with pale brown hair and superman high tops was just getting out the at aswell. She looked about my age so maybe she's new too. Once her mum had drive off she stood there for a minute looking lost. "Hi, I'm Joey!" I said exhaustedly, she turned round in shock an smiled "Kalel" She said looking at the floor. "Cool name, you in year 7?" I asked her, she nodded in reply. "I think we where meant to be in the hall 15 minutes ago!" She said making her way. I caught up with her an we walked side by side into the main hall.

Melanie's P.O.V

Ugh, this shit was so boring! The head was at the front giving a speech to all the new pupils. I turned my head to the door to see two pupils coming in late, maybe this would get better. The head paused her speech and looked over at the two pupils. "May I ask why your late?" She asked concernedly. "eh.." Stammered the girl on the left. "Sit down" She said pointing to the floor then continuing her speech. Oh, not that interesting then. I nudged Evelina and she instantly turned around "Spider-man sneakers? seriously" I whispered, she laughed. "I will now tell you your dorms!" bellowed the head. "In dorm one we have: Ian Hecox, Anthony Padilla and Joey Graceffa! Room 2: Evelina Barry, Kalel Cullen and Melanie Moat!" great, I'm with spiderman! she carried in like this for ages until all the dorms had been sorted. We where then taken to our rooms to unpack.

Evelina's P.O.V

Phew! I managed to get into the same dorm as Melanie. We raced to our room to get first pick on beds. There where 3 beds, one for each of us. I took the one by the radiator and Melanie chose the one next to it which left Kalel with the one by the door. I opened my suitcase and began to unpack. I put my polka dot duvet cover and matching pillow case on my bed and began putting my clothes in my wardrobe as Kalel walked in. Melanie looks her up and down and smirks slightly. She made her way to her bed, looking down the whole time.

Kalel's P.O.V

Well, I've got some of the best roommates ever. I made my way over to my bed and set down my suitcase. I opened it up an began to hang up my clothes. I didn't have much, well compared to the other girls; they couldn't fit all of theirs in their wardrobes! I put my blanket over the top of my bed and went to put my toiletries in the bathroom, well tried all the cabinets where full of expensive makeup. Today was going to be a long day...