The text

Kalel's P.O.V

I went back to the dorm at lunch, I wasn't expecting anyone to be there. But turns out Evelina was, I just ignored her; she was as bitchy as Melanie. I got my laptop from under my pillow and logged in. My superman homescreen popped up and I opened google and went onto youtube. I put some music on quietly as I did my homework. I heard Evelina sit up suddenly as the music started to play. "You like Panic! At the disco?" She asked seeming surprised "Yeh" I answered "Me too!" She said and then began to sing along. I laughed and quietly joined in still focusing on my homework. Maybe she's not as bad as Melanie. We talked about them for abit; our favourite songs, albums and members. I was just about to carry on with my homework but then the bell went. I had my first lesson of choice now, art.

Ian's P.O.V

I had art now, Luckily Anthony did to so I wouldn't be by myself. I made my way to the door of the dorm when I remembered, Melanie! I got out my phone and went into my messages and began to type: I don't wanna go out with you anymore. Simple, I came out my dorm and made my way to art. Once I got there the teacher let us pick our seats. Melanie was looking over at me, she clearly wanted to sit by me, so I looked over at Anthony. In the end I managed to get away from Melanie. She was sitting at the front with some other girls I didn't recognise. Me and Anthony got some seats at the back with the girl Anthony sits by in math, I'm not I sure of her name.

Anthony's P.O.V

After we had all sat down the teacher went around the class an we each had to say our name and a fact about ourselves. Melanie started "I'm Melanie and I like shopping" She said. She went around the rest of the class and then she got o the back row. "Hi, I'm Kalel and I want to have my own clothing line" Then everyone stared at me, "Uh.. I'm Anthony and I like Pokémon?" I said. Wow fret fact that was. "I'm Ian and I like dogs" Finished Ian. To be honest our class was pretty lame. Everyone either liked scientific stuff or so form of complicated art.

Melanie's P.O.V

Class was crap. I sighed with relief once the bell went. I went back to my dorm to get my phone. I picked it up to see I had a text from Ian, I immediately opened it. 'I don't wanna go out with you anymore'....