Title your Story Part

Joey's P.O.V

I got to English early, I was the first one there actually. I waited outside the classroom for the others to arrive. Once most people had arrived the teacher beckoned us in. "Right, all line up against the wall and I'll allocate your seats" She said pointing to the wall. We all groaned slightly and slumped against the wall. "Right, let's have a look at you all!" She said walking down the line. "Right, you." She said pointing at me and then looking at a chair at the back of the room "andddd you!" She said pointing to Melanie, looking at the chair next to me. We made our way to our seats. She carried on like this until everyone was seated. The lesson was all to do with grammar. Snooze fest. Melanie wasn't much company either and nor where the others in front of me.

Anthony's P.O.V

I was stuck sitting by Evelina, who was just on her phone behind her book the whole lesson. I wish I was by Ian or maybe even Kalel; she seemed pretty nice too, and pretty. Once we where dismissed from the lesson we went straight to our next lesson. Mine was technology, Ian had the same too.

Evelina's P.O.V

After my last two lessons of the day (Design and P.E) I went back to my dorm to get dressed for tea. Kalel was in there aswell but no sign on Mel. "Heyy" I said as I walked in plopping down next to her on her bed. "Hai" She replied as I looked over her shoulder. "What you doin'" I asked curiously. "Oh ya know just watching some youtube, the usual." She answered concentrating on her screen. I opened my my wardrobe to pick something out. "Wow, you've got a lot of stuff!" Gasped Kalel from her bed "Well it collects over time" I laughed uneasily. I picked out my Jack Wills tshirt and some joggers, I wasn't really bothered about making an impression.

Kalel's P.O.V

I shut down my laptop and put it under my pillow, I made my way over to my wardrobe and tried to find some decent clothes. Oh wait I forgot I don't have any. I went with a pair of black leggings and my P!ATD concert tshirt. I got changed in the bathroom and brushes through my hair again. I was to lazy to redo my makeup again. I went back into the bedroom to find Melanie sitting on her bed crying, again. I rolled my eyes. I decided to go and walk around the field before the bell went for dinner. I walked around the side of the school slowly just thinking about life. I'm stuck here now. For a whole year, I'm in a dorm with two rich kids and one of them just happens to be a bitch. Evelina's nice and all but we don't have anything in common; well except for liking panic! at the disco. I was about to turn a corner when I stopped. I people talking behind it as I listened closer I managed to work out who it was. It was Anthony and Ian, I'm not really a noisy person but I heard a lot of 'she's' so I listened in. "I like her, I was in primary school with her but she never noticed me, no one did" he stopped mid sentence. "Just tell me who it is! Otherwise I'll have to let the other guys know you didn't tell me the 'truth'" Complained Ian. Anthony sighed "Her names..."