Drama

Melanie's P.O.V

He broke up with me? Ian Hecox broke up with me! He can't break up with me he's.. ugh! I screamed to myself. I didn't really like him that much anyway, but I'd like to make him feel just a teeny bit bad about this. I sat on my bed and began to fake cry about it. Evelina walked in with Kalel by her side. I scowled and continued to cry. Evelina looked over at me. "Melanie! What wrong?" She gasped sitting down next to me. Kalel rolled her eyes and went over to her bed and began to type on her laptop. "It's Ian, he's broken up with me" I bawled over exaggerating. She looked down at me concerned before giving me a hug. "Don't worry about it! It's not like it was serious or anything" She laughed before going to sit next to Kalel. So they're friends now? But she's so weird and un popular. I groaned and went out onto the field. Maybe it's best to show Ian I don't care? That would be way more fun! I skipped onto the field and spotted a crowd of boys in the corner. I went over to them "Hiiii" I squealed as they all turned around, "What do you want?" asked Tyler annoyed, maybe making Ian jealous is going to be a lot harder than I thought. "Nothing!" I said and skipped away. Five minutes until English.

Anthony's P.O.V

Me and Ian where at the far side of the field playing Pokémon. "So have you dumped Melanie yet?" I asked curiously. He looked up from his game for a split second and then back at it again. "Yeh, I did it after art" He shrugged "She doesn't seem to really care though, normally when she gets dumped she's really dramatic about it" he sighed. The bell went and we looked up at each other. "English..." We both sighed in unison.