Chapter one: Done with him 😕

This story might have a bit of curses if u can't handle it then u can leave
~ R ( I won't say my name )

( Ethan POV )
The past 2 weeks me and Roni have been fighting a lot, it's been really hard but I don't wanna lose her, she's my everything other than Grayson by my side.💔

( author: in this story don't take this seriously and they're all made up by me❤️ and I don't mean the bad things I'm gonna write in the next chapters coming soon )

Roni: Ethan why don't you ever trust me.

Ethan: I don't wanna lose you I love you a lot I have to let you stay with me.

Roni: you're being jealous and overprotective a lot these days, Ethan I don't wanna date someone who doesn't even trust me besides Aaron is only my best friend nothing more. She said furiously and angry.

Ethan: I see how you look at him in his eyes and I know that you cheat on me with that hoe.

Roni: first don't ever call him a "hoe", and second I'm taking a break from this completely complicated relationship. I'm done with you and breaking up with you.

I heard Roni say that she's breaking up with me I was broke 😭💔 I didn't want to do what i am about to do now but I had to do this I don't ever want her to go.

( Roni POV )
" breaking up with you " I said, thinking that's it I'm done with him and his jealousy. I wanted to walk away but suddenly someone covered my mouth and I felt really dizzy and he ran away it was Ethan, Aaron saw me getting kidnapped by that jerk, he called Nessa and tells her to call the police while running to pull me away from Ethan. I totally blacked out then.

( Aaron POV )
Me seeing Roni getting kidnapped by Ethan my heart dropped, I immediately told Nessa to call the police while I was running to get Ethan, I punched him on the face, I kept punching him till he totally blacked out, I grabbed Roni as fast as I can I tried to wake her up but she wasn't awake. I saw 3 long scratches on her hand and bleeding a lot ofc that bitch had to hurt her not letting her go. I had to call the ambulance to pick Roni up I tried to wake her up but there was nothing, me and Nessa went in the car with Roni on the way to the hospital.

( Nessa POV )
I was talking to kian when I heard Aaron screaming my name telling me to call the police and Roni's getting kidnapped, kian wanted to go with Aaron to stop Ethan but Aaron told him to stay with me and he agreed. I was panicking and I didn't know how to open my phone of how I'm nervous right now, kian was a gentleman and called the police for me and smiled to me and we both blush until I interrupted this and then I had a panic attack, kian told me that everything will be fine and hugged me and I blush ofc why wouldn't I again ☺️

( Roni POV )
I woke up finding myself in a hospital room, last thing I remember was passing out in Aaron's arms, it was all Ethan's fault I should've dated someone older than me, I heard Daddy's voice talking with the doctor, I saw Aaron walking inside the room with me he sat beside me and hold my hands.

( Aaron POV )
I went in to see how's she, still unconscious and doesn't feel anything I held her beautiful hand as I started crying a tear fell of my eye, Roni suddenly started to open her eyes
Roni: a...aa.Aaron don't feel bbad
Aaron: I'm sorry Roni u had to date a guy like him u don't deserve him u deserve better... I love u Roni a lot 💘 and the scratches I'm really sorry for alll the things that happened today.
Roni: I know Aaron I learned my lesson and I love you too ❤️ don't be sorry it's not ur fault and the scratches are getting fine but it's bleeding rn.
I kissed her cheek making us both blush for a while

Aaron: uhhh hey ur getting out tomorrow that's great
Roni: wait really that's amazing hhh 😊
Aaron: uhh see you later Nessa wants to talk to you I will go bye.
Roni: Bye and thanks for saving me 💕
Aaron: it's the least I could do for you💜

( Nessa POV )
I went in after Aaron to see Roni,
Roni: NESSSSSSAAAAA
Me: HEY RONIIIII
I wanted to talk to her when she just jumped out of the bed and screamed " I LOVE UUUUU"
Me: hhhhh I love u too now, calm down u little monkey we both laughed
Hey um I'm so sorry Roni, I should've been with u I can't believe he would do that. I hope u forgive me I didn't know that he would do this and ur hands and the scratches I said, I couldn't continue when I started crying. Hey Nessa everything is gonna be fine and don't be sorry it's not ur fault and the scratches are really bleeding rn but it's fine I'm gonna be fine, Roni said as she hugs me really tight I mean I really miss those hugs from my twin sis♥️.

Heyyyy it's my first book and I know it sucks but I gave it a shot it's fun, I never knew that I could do this but yeah, and wow the first chapter has 1010 words that's crazy 😂😂 but I'll be posting 3 times a week and I hope you enjoy his book and the first chapter ( this chapter ), to all the twinners and Laurex shippers out there : we're all dead because they broke up we all wanted to see a marriage of them but we will support them no matter what, and always always always remember to smile and don't stop dreaming.
~R