Chapter eight: Thoughts and cutting ( part 2 )

Enjoy this song, Beautiful by Bazzi and Camilla Cabello.
This is the continuation of the first part
Let's gooooooo
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Roni started crying much more than before, her eyes were so red and puffy it's just I'm scared something bad would happen to her.
Aaron: I'm sorry Roni I didn't mean to shout. I just really care about you and your health... Roni.. please.
Roni: Aaron..n I..I can't stand this anymore everyone and everything is very stressful, I- you know what, I don't understand why're you acting nice when you can be honest and tell me straight to my face that you just hate me ?
Aaron: why would you think I would act nice, Roni I'm not acting I love you and I care about you, me and Nessa and everyone loves you and cares about you.
Roni: who said that they love me or care about me?
Aaron: Roni, do you remember when you broke your legs running downstairs when you were 14?
Roni: yeah what about it?
Aaron: didn't everyone cane to your room, asked if you're ok, brought you gifts, and prayed for you to get better especially me and Nessa, so why do you think that everyone hates you and don't care about you?
I love you and I always will do. Roni, look at me
She refused
So I lifted her head up, and she flinched one more time and pushed my hand away.
So I lifted her chin up once again with my thumb.
Aaron: do you think I would ever hurt you?
Roni: it's just something, I don't know you'd care if I told you.
Aaron: Roni, you can tell me anything ok? And why are you doing this to yourself?
Roni: I'm worthless, people did things to me, well actually someone only one that made me close to be scarred for life, when something or someone is bothering me, I lock myself and cut myself I always try to stop but I just can't 💔 after what that someone did to me.
I was on vacation with my family. Well I don't know if you do know but that person is a guy, so he started sending me and Nessa threatening messages and forced me to send him nudes and stuff but ofc I didn't and I blocked him.
Then I got stressed and thought if I just ended my life, everyone will be happier without me, but Nessa caught me and we were on the 12th floor so we were pretty high. She helped me through everything and you and Nessa only know about these but please don't tell anyone ok?
Aaron: I promise I won't tell anyone.
Roni: many things are on my mind right now and they're very stressful and they don't seem right.
Aaron: let's get those thoughts out of you mind. I said with a smile.
Roni's POV:
Aaron: let's get those thoughts out of you mind. Aaron said with a smile.
Omg how I love that smile.
I spilled everything out to Aaron, except for what Chad did to me.
Aaron: Roni?
Roni: hmm?
Aaron: will you think what I will do right now would make you feel better?
Roni: what will yo... Aaron didn't let me continue because he...
CLIFFHANGER
HEHE Sorry not sorry but keep scrolling down just wait

Hey bitches! Did u think that I would do this? Naaaaaaaahhh, let's continue

He kissed me, yeah he did, well it turned out into a making out session tho😅😉🙃even though me and Aaron aren't ready for gf and bf we still love each other ♥️.
Aaron: did you like it?
Roni: no
Aaron: oh I'm sorry
Roni: you didn't let me continue, I LOVED it ♥️
Aaron: I know we're still not ready but I hope we would be together in the future
Roni: I hope we would have our future together because I've never loved you like I ever loved anyone.
Aaron: oh my god Roni I can't handle your cute smileeeeee♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Roni: AAAAARON stop making me blush.
Aaron: well you look cute when you do.
Roni: ok let's stop chit chatting and let's go get food!!!
Aaron: ok
So me and Aaron went to get breakfast since it was still 10 AM
But when we were ordering, I saw the one and only CHAD.
Oh lord help me!
I tried to act natural but Aaron saw me getting nervous.
Now to Kianessa texting:
Kian's POV:
Kian: hey ness
Nessa: hey kian
Kian: Do u wanna get breakfast then to the hotel that the party is in?
Nessa: Kian you know that you're in my bathroom you could just tell me 🤦🏻‍♀️!
Kian: yeah but I'm taking a shit rn
Can't you just change the subject lol.
Nessa: sure😂
Oh yeah let's get dressed and we'll go ok?
Kian: k babygirl
Nessa: babygirl? Ok then you're cutie
Kian: wow I love you so much♥️
Nessa: luv u more
Kian: that's not possible I love you more than anything
Nessa: nope I do
Kian: Nessa r we srsly gonna argue about this😂
Nessa: fine fine you win
Kian: I knew I would hehe.