Chapter two: Heartbroken💔

Author: this song is kind of related to this chapter, I'll be adding songs in some of the chapters and omg how I love this song. I know I said that I'm posting 3 times a week but I will probably post more😊 Enjoy reading this chapter.💕
~R
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day:

Roni POV:
About an hour ago, Emma ( Emma chamberlain ) texted me saying that she's coming over to my house. Even though we live at the same state, we're a bit far she was Nessa and i's best friend since middle school, it's been a long time since we've seen each other.

( the text ) R=Roni Ec=Emma
Ec: hey Roni❤️
R: hey Emma it's been a while ❤️
Ec: yeah btw I'm coming today to see you I'm at my way right now I forgot to tell you😂
R: wait srsly ok and it's fine come to my house we'll meet there
Ec: ok

Still Roni's POV:
9 AM
I am still in the hospital and I'm about to get out, I wanted to call Aaron and asked him to come help me but too late he already came what a sweet guy.
He came to the hospital room, he looked like a mess and was crying and wasn't sleeping all night.
Aaron what happened to you and why are your eyes red and puffy. I said curiously

Aaron: oh it's nothing I'm fine hbu?
Roni: Aaron stop it I know that there's something going on and you know that you can talk to me when something is bothering you, hiding ur feelings won't help u fixing ur problem.
As Aaron sighed and sat besides me on the bed
Aaron: *sigh*
Last night as I went home I decided to surprise Rose ( Author: his girlfriend, I couldn't put Sarah cuz she's too nice so I just put anyone's name and sorry if ur name's Rose I don't it to u ) since it's been 2 weeks since we saw each other so I bought her some flowers and chocolate, as I went in and opened the door I saw her cuddling with other dude and kissing him I was devastated and broke that night I dropped everything I got her and ran to my car. I couldn't talk to Alex or anyone I wanted to tell you but I didn't want to ruin ur sleep.
Roni: I'm so sorry Aaron, you don't deserve a girl like her and you don't deserve to be heartbroken don't worry Aaron I'm always by your side. I said while hugging him tightly.
Aaron: oh right Roni the doctors said that u can get out by now so I came here to pick you up, and get ready cuz we're going somewhere I need to have a little fun I can't be like that forever.
Roni: I'm proud of u handling this better than I would 😂
And where are we going
Aaron: it's a surprise and if u r a bit tired we can do it tomorrow.
Roni: um I'm sorry Aaron but I'm not feeling well today so tomorrow it is?
Aaron: it's ok take as much time as you want.

We both locked eyes for a while now, Nessa interrupted by calling at the worst time🙄
N=Nessa R=Roni
N: hey Roni
R: hey Nessa, I WAS IN AN IMPORTANT TIMING SRSLY U HAD TO CALL RN
N: woow girl calm down and it's about ronron isn't it?
R: shut up, I said as I blush and Aaron laughed😂
N: hey I called cuz I wanted to tell you that I'm going to kian's house to hangout so don't worry if u didn't see me in the house.
R: Kianessa I ship it
N: stoppp were just friends
R: uh hu yeah JUUUUST FRIENDS, I teases her
K bye I gtg Nessa said and I just hang up.

When we went out it was raining so I felt dizzy and fell asleep. Aaron carried me bridal style to his car and got me home.
Roni: hey Aaron can u stay at my house today cuz Nessa is at kian's place she'll probably stay the night with him so can u too ( author: their parents where in a vacation for 3 month and they travelled a week ago so Roni is all alone  )
Aaron: yeah sure
Roni: Aaron mind if I sleep rn cuz I'm very tired and I look like a mess
Aaron: u look beautiful Roni and no I don't mind u need to rest.

As he said I'm beautiful I blushed a lot ☺️

Aaron's POV
I don't know why I said she's beautiful to her I mean yeah she's hella cute but I'm sure she loves someone else obviously 🙄.
I heard Roni telling me to sleep with her on the bed, since it was raining hard outside and she was scared and afraid to stay alone .
She texted Emma telling her that she can't meet with her, she's very tired and needs to sleep.
And Emma supports her and tells her it's ok 👍🏻
As we both went to sleep I hugged her while she turned her face to mine and kissed me for a long time and ofc I kissed back. Then Roni said : we're taking this fast Aaron it's better to slow down.
Aaron: yeah.
We slept as Roni buried her face on my chest.
I was thinking:
What did Roni mean when she said that we're taking this too fast I mean I didn't ask her to be my girl I mean yes I'm in love with her but I didn't know that she likes me that way☺️

So this is the ending of this chapter, plz comment and vote, so I decided that I'm not gonna do 3 times a week I think I'll be just writing and I'll decide later when to publish it but I hope you had fun reading this and now I'm writing the next chapter, and this chapter is 1023 words in total and I'll probably gonna write 1,000+⬆️ words in the future.
And always always always remember to smile and don't stop dreaming !
Bye
~R💕