Chapter six: What happened?

As much as I love this picture, the only thing I hate is where they took it, they took it in Dubai/UAE 🇦🇪 and that's where I live and I didn't know back then that they came so I'm dead I couldn't see them 😂😭
~R💕
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Roni's POV

I  woke up knowing that Aaron would be beside me right now, but i opened my eyes and didn't find him.

wait what the hell happened? didn't Aaron and I kiss again? didn't I argue and fight with that piece of shit? Didn't Aaron comfort me about what happened?
I heard someone shouting Ow interrupting my thoughts
I know that sound, it's familiar, it's Aaron, after I heard his voice I felt a very weird feeling inside me I felt safe and happy that I heard his sound again.
Roni: good morning handsome, why did you scream, I said while hugging him from the back.
Aaron: Ahhh. Roni don't do that again. He said and laughed.
Aaron: Well good morning princess 👑, how'd you sleep?
Roni: GRRREAT!!
Aaron: why did you sleep GRRREAT?
Roni: because I slept with you 😊. I said blushing, why did I say that? Now he thinks I'm crazy. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Aaron: well me too I loved cuddling with you last night.
I blushed again 🙄😂
Awwww, is my beautiful girl blushinggggg!!
I blushed even more. Fuck
Aww you are blushing again, look so cute like that!
I punched his shoulder playfully.
Now I'm blushing a lot like someone added a lot of red blush on my face ( AUTHOR: or it's called blusher Idk I know nothing about makeup 😂 )
Wow you're blushing a lot, Roni are you seriously like
That?😂
Roni: Aaaaaaaaron stop it.
Roni: so why did you scream?
Aaron: well, I was making us breakfast when some fricken oil jumped on me lol.
Roni: okayyy, btw thanks you shouldn't have to tho.
Aaron: well I did, Aaron said and smiled.
Roni: Aaron, is there chance you remember what happened yesterday?
Aaron told me then everything that happened.
Roni: ohh, so it was all real, but did we do something, you know?
Aaron: no,no, Roni don't worry we didn't do anything
Like that.
Roni: oh good, I'm sorry Aaron I have a massive
Headache, I d..d...
No one's POV:
Roni fainted, Aaron quickly closed the stove thingy and
Carried Roni to her bed and layed her there, he went back
To the kitchen to continue cooking their breakfast.
Roni woke up again and went to eat with him.
Aaron: Roni
Roni: hmm?
Aaron: are you okay? You said that you have a huge headache, do you want to go to the hospital or something?
Roni: I'm fine 🙄 now go away
Aaron: are you sure?
Roni: I'm completely fine and why do you care? Why would you care? After what you did to me 3 YEARS AGO 🙄 I hate you now go away I don't want to ever see you again.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
DUN DUN DUUUUUUNN
Wait what? What did Aaron do to Roni 3 YEARS AGO? Was it Aaron or was it another person?
Find out why Roni was mad at Aaron in the next TWO chapters since they're gonna be 2 parts I guess and this chapter doesn't have a lot of words since I will have the next 2 chapters more than 1,500 words combined with the 2 chapters of course ya didn't understand but come on 😂 lol lol.
~Bye💕
Word count: 572