Chapter four: Halloween Accident 🎃

Omg how I love this picture of ronron♥️
**********************************************
Aaron, what's wrong. Roni said
Oh um nothing, I said in a nervous chuckle
Roni: "oh nothing, I'm fine" seriously Aaron don't do this again I told you don't hide your feelings I know when you're hurt or sad but you should know that I'm always here when you need me :) Roni said
Aaron: okayyyy um, I just saw hailey my ex in the back, she's my first ever ex before rose she's a psycho, she actually used to break into my house to try to sleep with me until I moved into another apartment.
I've gotta talk... someone cut me off it was HAILEY.

Roni's POV:
Hailey: hey babe, long time no see what have you been up to lately Ron. ( AUTHOR: not Roni, as I said it's Aaron's nickname but I won't be using it a lot since that weird thing said it, back to the story u had enough of this nonsense I keep saying 😂)
Aaron whispered into my ear: Roni I'm sorry I can't do this. Leaving me with Hailey
Roni: Hailey what the fuck, what's wrong with you, you cheated on him and now you're calling him BABE?
Hailey: go away from my boyfriend you fucking bitch.
Roni: what did you call me you snake 🐍🐍🐍plus Aaron is not your boyfriend. ( the tea is hot bitchhhhhhhh😂 srry for the bad language 😂😂 )
Roni: oh right sorry snakes are way above your level.🙄
Hailey: you are nothing to Aaron, he doesn't like you cuz you're just an ugly and annoying slut.
Roni: don't you even know what a slut mean?

Aaron's POV:
I went to away from Roni when Hailey came, honestly I felt really bad for Roni but I had to ask swoozie something.
Aaron: YOU, why did you invite Hailey here, I said furiously.
Swoozie: yo man wait what, I didn't invite her I would never back out from my bro and why would I?
Aaron: oh I'm sor..., I heard a scream from Hailey, she was yelling and shouting at Roni and calling her a bitch and a slut [ AUTHOR: poor Roni ( omg Nessa where are you, only deep twinners will understand 😂😂) back to the story again ⤵️ ]
I ran as fast as I ever could, I couldn't help it but to choke and slap Hailey when she punched Roni in the stomach, then Roni passed out in my arms. I called 911 on Hailey and they took her away, then I carried Roni to her room and layed her on the bed and texted Nessa since she is still on her way.

The text:
Aaron: hey Nessa I gotta tell you something very important but don't get mad ok?
Nessa: what Aaron is something wrong with Roni, I swear if you hurt Roni YOU'D WISH YOU WERE DEAD AARON.
Aaron: um, my ex Hailey ( not Rose ) is here and she's kind of goes psycho on me, so Roni and her were arguing and then she punched her I'll tell you everything later but you need to come fast.
Nessa: oh I'm sorry I was worried and ok I'll be fast take care of her till now for me ok?
Aaron: it's fine you're her sister that's what you should do  and always there for her 👍🏻 and ofc I won't leave her alone.
Aaron: I'll let her sleep.
Nessa: k thanks and bye
Aaron: bye
End of text,

Still Aaron's POV:
While I was laying her on the bed, I noticed her temperature was very high so I put a wet towel on her head and hugged her while she was sleeping, I could look at her face for hours and still not get bored so I kissed her cheek and slept with her.
Thank goodness the Halloween party doesn't start in 2 days. I thought to myself
**********************************************
I'm so sorry guys this chapter is 732 words  ( I wrote everything even under and after what I'm writing them I wrote it down ) it was actually 1,500 something like that and I wanted to put a song but the part that was most important with the song and most related was the last part and the song doesn't last that long so yeah, but the next chapter is about 1,000 words or even a bit more ✌🏻 so after this chapter I will immediately be posting another one ok? Good 😂🤦🏻‍♀️👍🏻
~R💕