Chapter seven: Thoughts and Cuttings ( part 1 )

Enjoy the song Happier by Bastille and Marshmello,
I promise if you saw the music you'd cry cuz I did a lot and it's so sad 😭💖. After you finish reading this can you please pay attention for what I'll say at the last part because it's very important and I would really appreciate it if you could help me with it ok? K♥️😊
R💕.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Aaron: Roni what's going on, what's wrong, what did I do to you and why are shouting?
Roni: Chad (her ex but not in real life it's just in the story)
Stop acting so stupid like you forgot what you did to me you dumbass 🙄 ( 😂 ).
Roni's POV:
I went to the bathroom and locked the door, I saw a razor and I was thinking about cutting myself although I already done it but I haven't done it in a while tho, I don't have any other choice I have to do this.
I had 2 long scratches on my right hand and 3 long scratches on my left, I stopped and started sobbing and crying while looking at my hands dripping blood from the cuts, I was bleeding a lot, I always do this when something or someone's bothering me or hurting me and making me hate myself I just can't control it, it's all because of my depression and anxiety, I started having them when I was 19 years old, after we started our YouTube channel about a year later I saw the comments and most of them were all about how Nessa is the funnier, prettier, smarter, and more interesting than me and some favor Nessa more than me but I'm feel better when I see twinners' comments that are about both of us!♥️, Nessa knew about it and she always tries to comfort me I smile and tell her I'm fine but the truth is that I'm not fine on the inside, she still knows that I'm not fine so she always take me outside and have a sister day.
She's always there for me, her and Aaron but where's he when I need him.
I'm just worthless, ugly, and everyone hates me and I know that everyone would've lived better without me being here alive.
I don't care about what Aaron told me yesterday, he was just acting nice, he hates me, I hate me ( not a sentence I know )
I went out of the bathroom and straight to the bed, I realized that it wasn't my bed and it's Aaron's,
How did I get here?
I just kept sobbing and crying I feel so bad for Aaron because my mascara was all over his pillow. I was just staring at the ceiling and thinking. When I felt arms around my waist hugging me.
At first I thought that it was Aaron since it's his room but I saw Chad, I got frightened and I just wanted to scream.
Aaron's POV:
I saw Roni laying on my bed and crying, I felt so bad for Roni I don't know why she thinks that I'm Chad, tho I don't know what happened and why they broke up and every time I try to bring it up Roni and Nessa change the subject.
So I went to lay with her on the bed and hug her as I promised that I won't ever leave her away from me, she looked beautiful even if her hair was messy or her mascara is all over her face and on my pillows, tho I didn't care if she messed it because I only care about her ♥️♥️. ( Awww, we need more guys like Aaron lol 😂 )
Roni: Chad, go away please don't touch me, Aaron, Nessa where are you guys I need you right now, Chad please go GO GO I don't want this to happen again. Roni kept crying like something bad was about to happen she's sobbing so hard and until now I know that Chad did it but what did he do?
I'm still curious of why she thought that I would hit her when I wanted to hug her.
Did anyone fucking touch her?
Did anyone hurt her?
Did anyone break her beautiful and nice heart.
I'd kill whoever did it if I ever knew,
Aaron: Roni, roni, calm down, I'm here I'm Aaron and I'm not Chad so don't cry. Love you PRINCESS 👑.
I brought a make up wipe and started taking off her makeup, well she didn't mind because she let me do that before, Well I know that she looks beautiful with or without makeup especially when I see those cute freckles if hers that no one can resist.
I put her hair in a bun which I learned from Lauren,
Roni quickly hugged me very tight and I never let go because I knew she felt safe whenever I'm with her and I don't think I would live right without my beautiful princess, she was my friend since we were born, literally, since our moms were bffs at the time before we were born and they still are and that makes me, Roni, and Nessa very happy together.
I wanted to hug back when she flinched again,
Is chad the one who hurt her?
I thought.
I let her sob and cry on my chest, I don't mind because I love her and I'm a nice person, then I kissed her to make her feel better.
I held her arms, when she screamed Ow.
Aaron: Roni, are you ok, let me see.
Roni: no Aaron leave it I'm fine.
I didn't listen to her and lifted both of her hoodie's sleeved up ( my hoodie 😉 ) my eyes widen up. I saw 2 scratches and 3 very long scratches on her arms,
Aaron: Roni, why are you doing this? Why are you hurting yourself? Don't you know what me and Nessa would do without you? I said angrily and slightly a bit shouting.
I knew Roni would be scared from me as heck, but I really care about her and I can't see her doing it again.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hey guys, as I said at the beginning to come and read what I will say about now, well I hope you would help me with this and leave your suggestions in the comments.
I have a friend well actually a best friend well one of my partners in crime, she's really sweet and evil like we all are but I love her no matter what,
She started having some problems and she only told me and being the good friend I am I won't say what is it. But she had been acting weird lately, she started to tell me that everyone hated her and how they ignore her especially after what happened the last two months and I know it was hard for her and she said she wanted to end her life. I got scared cuz we never know if she would really do it and I'm not a person who gives great advice so I'm telling you guys this so you could help me out, that friend is really close to me and I will never leave her, she's the person who would always be there by my side, and we always do stupid things together, we have been in a lot together, ups and downs, right and wrong, but we never fight EVER because we won't let anything ruin the friendship we have.
Thanks,
R💖
I am not sure if she would see this but she has a Wattpad and a story written it's really amazing. And she saw my story and voted and stuff but if you saw this, I love you so so much and don't do anything stupid without me ok 😂 because our evilness level is so high and we would do anything, mess with her you would have to mess with me.
And please don't do what you said and I hope you didn't mean it love you bye 👋🏼♥️
( I don't think you know but I'm like so emotional right now 😂 )
Welp, hope you enjoyed reading this chapter the next chapter is coming very soon after this.
~R💕