First

Dear Min Yoongi,

I'm sorry, I don't know what I did but I apologise greatly for it.

Taehyung told me it's because I broke your heart. I didn't mean to, I only broke up with you because I was afraid that I wasn't good enough, that you would leave too, that I would drag you down with me.

I understand now that my life without you isn't nearly as bearable as before. 

But did you really have to lie like that? Telling everyone I did such cruel things to you that I would never have done to anyone, especially not you.

Do you know what you've caused? I think you do, because you haven't looked me in the eyes for weeks. But people can't find out that the almighty Min Yoongi lied right?

I was beat up today, again, just like every day for the past 5 months.

I loved you Yoongi, I still do.

But did you never love me?

I just want them to stop. Pain helps with that. Cutting. Forced vomiting. Starvation. The beatings.

Hopefully someday soon I'll just drop down dead and everyone can be happy huh?

I'm sorry, you'll never see these, I just need to get my thoughts out there. No one else will speak to me kindly anymore. Maybe one day I'll send these to you and let you know just how I felt?

But in reality I'll probably burn them and continue my waste of a life.

Or I'll be gone already.

"I love you?"

Signed Park Jimin