First Response

To Park Jimin

He sent them. But you stamped them so I'm guessing you wanted me to see them at some point.

These letters broke my heart. Seeing you that way broke my heart. But it was never me that started the rumours Jimin that I promise you.

It was Hoseok.

Hoseok and I fell out because someone told me he put those things in your locker, it was me who found you. I should've waited with you until you woke up but I was sure you would hate me.

Please never apologise to me for anything. You ARE perfect, and you were and never will be 'not good enough'

It wasn't that I'd had enough. I'd just never saw them hurt you before.

Taehyung is easily influenced...somtimes it makes him a bad person but even before I got the letters he told me he regretted what he did to you.

I haven't showed him them don't worry. I won't show anyone. But I'll try my hardest to make them stop.

I'm so sorry and I had no idea he burnt your arm on purpose or cut you or he would have been 6 feet under by now.

I'm so sorry baby and I miss you too

But you don't deserve this and I don't deserve forgiveness, I shouldn't have let this go on so long.

I'm so sorry

Sincerely a huge asshole (Min Yoongi)