Where?

Yoongi
Jimin

Min Yoongi -

From the second I step off the bus I start looking around for Jimin. I search everywhere with no luck before finally finding him hiding in the bathroom, sitting on the floor his head in his knees, trembling slightly.

"Jimin?"

He looks up at me and my heart shatters, his huge once joyful eyes filled with tears, sorrow and fear. I instantly notice the bruise forming at his eye.

"Who?"

I crouch down gently cupping one side of his face in my hand, wiping away stray tears with my thumb.

"N-no one-"

"Was it Hoseok? Taehyung? Your stepdad? That asshole from your cooking class? Who was it Jimin tell me right now"

He smiles slightly.

"You remembered the asshole from cooking class?"

"I remember everything"

I say sadly, looking at what I've let happen to him. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have lied that day. I was just so damn angry.

"It was Hoseok"

He whumpers. I wrap my arms around him, remembering how he referred to my arms as his 'safe place'

"He'll pay for it"

I whisper, kissing his forehead gently.

"You're safe now"

He sobs in my arms for as long as he needs, we even ignore the bell. I'll sit here all week if it makes his tears go away. When he's finished it's break, yes 2 hours he cried for. His eyes are puffy and red and his hairs a mess...but he couldn't look any more perfect to me. I take his hand and we walk out into the cafeteria to get him something to drink and eat. I ignore the stares we get, especially the death stares from Hoseok.

I'll deal with him later

Because Jimins all that matters. It's time to fix what I let happen to my perfect baby boy.