Letter to readers

September 9th, 2018.

The Internet,

Wattpad.

Dear reader,

This story was loosely inspired by Nodame Cantabile (It's a nice anime! You should watch it!), and the idea and plot lived in my notebook for two or so years before I started working on it. I lost my drafts, progress, and outlines many times over the course of the years. This book has changed, shifted and diverged so much from the original idea. For instance, Al was supposed to be deaf, not blind. Marie and Clarie were one character. Kenneth was supposed to be a foil character that didn't make many appearances etc -- but I love it all the same. I couldn't be happier that my story turned out this way!

Why did I write Symphony? Well, isn't it interesting that many of the people we consider musical prodigies now either had disabilities or unconventional learning styles? Alejandro has always seemed to me as my take on prodigies like that. There's also something challenging about stepping into someone's shoes. Writing without 'sight' was hard. I won't lie. When you're learning how to frame descriptions you're given the advice to incorporate all five senses, and I had to minus the most used one to get in Al's head. 

I've been working on this story for so long that I'm sure I won't be able to comprehend not working on it. I'm sure it'll take a while for me to truly let go if it. It's my baby. My writing style has changed through the years, and it's reflective in this book. I'd like to look back at this as a little progress chart, observing how my style changed and evolved in this one story.

I'm also very grateful to all the readers that have been here since the prologue. It's been a long ride, hasn't it?

Thank you all for supporting me and this story.

Yours forever grateful,

Saintc.

---

*If you liked this story enough to take a look at my other stories here are my recommendations!  

Kissing Wounds [Complete/30 parts/Romance/Christian.]

Summary

After graduating from high school Mathew sets out to do a two-year missionary service like the rest of the mates his age.

Mathew thought that his only problem would be him adjusting to the city as someone who's lived in a farming town all his life. he didn't expect to get so focused on helping Nathaniel recover from his past wounds. His encounters with a man five years his senior makes him question his life, faith, and everything he had ever believed to be true.

Acceptance [Complete/32 parts/Romance.]

Summary

Andrew, a twenty-six-year-old literature graduate has been through more drama than many his age. From suffering obesity to arthritis, and then anorexia after drastic attempts to lose body fat, Andrew grows more conscious of his body. 

He shields himself from the rest of the world in a reserved cabin tucked away in a small town where he dwells in solitude and self-pity. But things can't stay the same forever and Andrew's carefully planned out walls fall around him with the arrival of his Uncle's fiancee's son Ethan. 

 But Ethan will more than disrupt Andrew's 'perfect' life. He'll also teach him the sole act of acceptance.

Finding August [Complete/27 parts/ Young Adult/Romance.]

Summary

August walked out of Vincent's life the same way he walked in - unexpectedly. 

Vincent had a decent quiet life working as a tattoo artist in the city of Detroit, until the runway aspiring artist August knocks at his front door asking for a home. August promises it will only be for a year and Vincent agrees, but Vincent never knew that August keeping to that promise was going to be so painful. Now Vincent sees August in the news just months after his disappearance. August is making it big and will be holding his first exhibition in New York. 

The thing is, Vincent can't just seem to stop himself from chasing after him.

Learning to Love [Complete/44 parts/Romance/Mature.]

Summary

Riches aren't everyone's taste and that's the case of Zeus Darcanius.

Zeus Darcanius; rich, powerful and influential hasn't always been the confident strong headed man he is. A pained past refusing to fade away continually hunts him, memories continually weighing down his heart making it heavy. The taste for riches only powered by the taste for revenge.

Love and marriage isn't everyone's treat and by everyone I mean Julian Andrews. He finds himself swayed into an unhappy marriage he can't even remember how he got into. Love isn't something he's experienced until he finds something unexpectedly close with Zeus Darcanius.

But what in the world is Zeus hiding?

Why I Love Him [Ongoing/Romance.]

Summary

Johnathan has always been helplessly in love with Wayne. Wayne, the top of his college's engineering class. Wayne, the student council president. Wayne, the best graduating student in their class. 

Wayne and Johnathan used to have something, something Johnathan thought was a relationship, but when Wayne cuts all contact with him after they graduate, and Johnathan starts hearing rumors about Wayne getting married, he realizes that wasn't the case. 

Fast forward to the future were Wayne is asking for a second chance. Johnathan wants to hate him with every fiber of his body, but he can't just understand why in the world he was still in love with him.