Here we go

(I've gotten a lot of suggestions and people asking me to do this so hear we go, Jeff the Killer x child reader sequel. In this, it has been a few years since the end of the last book and the reader is now 10.)

Y/N squeals and her heart practically beating out of her chest as she races down the hall. Her little legs moving quickly to help her run across the wooden halls, her shoes making little clicking noises against the wood as she moves quickly. Hearing larger footsteps behind her she speeds up and attempts to run down the stairs but is picked up and slung over someone's shoulder. 

"J-Jeffy!" She squeals, bursting into giggles while looking down at her pale father. 

Jeff chuckles in response and ruffles her hair, taking her down the steps safely and towards the kitchen. He was a bit mad at the little prank her and Toby had pulled, staining one of his sweaters bright pink. Toby had already gotten his punishment for the prank but Y/N's was much nicer and not as bloody as he chased her through the halls in an attempt to tickle her but had other plans once he smelt breakfast. Walking into the kitchen the smell was stronger and he noticed Slender above the tall stove cooking away. After setting down Y/N to go play with whoever he leaned against the counter and peered up at the faceless man.

"Slender I need to talk to ya." He said gruffly, lightly scratching the marble counter top with his beloved knife.

Turning his head and rubbing his forehead Slenderman sighed at the older teen. "Jeffery please do not do that, what do you need?" He said sternly before turning back to his job of not burning the food. 

"Well Y/N's birthday is coming up and I need your help to do something." He rolled his eyes, not listening to the orders and continuing to scratch the counter.

Slender turned to give Jeff his full attention, resting his hand on the counter and swatting the knife away.

Reluctantly he puts it away with a growl, putting both hands in his pocket and shakes his head at Slenderman.

"Of course, I will help with whatever, what is it you need?" He said, his tone visibly softening at the mention of the child who had grown a place in all their hearts.

"Well... Y/N wants to go into the city." He sighed, running a hand through his tangled long ashy hair.

If Slender had eyes they would be the size of watermelons by now. "She wishes, to go into the city?" He repeats, as if not believing he heard it correctly.

"Yes, badly." Jeff shrugs, huffing a bit while looking to see Y/N bothering BEN to play video games. 

Jeff had no doubt BEN would say yes, even the teen elf boy couldn't say no to Y/N. He was proven correct as they walked off, well Y/N ran while BEN followed a bit slower, to the Living room.

"If that is what she wishes to do, than you have my permission." He turns back to the food after adding another statement. "But not too late."

Jeff nodded and turned away without another word, heading to see Y/N in the living room. Walking in he sees them already playing loudly. 

"Aw come on Y/N!" BEN shouts as Y/N kills his character in the game. 

Y/N giggled and threw her hands up with a cheer as the screen displays her win. BEN grumbles and crosses his arms and pouts like a child. Y/N notices and climbs into his lap, giving him a big hug as she giggles. BEN chuckled and turned the game off, picking her up with a bit of difficulty with how much bigger she is and hands her to Jeff. "Catch ya later kid." He says before walking away.

"Alright kiddo, I need to talk to you about something." He hummed, holding her close while walking up the stairs to his room with Y/N.

Y/N looks up at Jeff curiously as she is set on the bed and he sits next to her. Her curious eyes make Jeff smile slightly to show it wasn't anything bad before clearing his throat. 

"So you know your birthday is coming up right?" He said, staring at the young girl and waiting for her answer to reveal his plan.

"Yeah! Two days." She smiled, clearly excited as she swings her legs that are dangling off the bed.

"Well, me and Slender have decided you will be coming with me to the city for the day." He says while rubbing his back, nervous of her response.

Y/N springs up and jumps onto Jeff with a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She squeals, pulling away and jumping around happily.

Jeff chuckles and lightly ruffles her hair. "No problem kid, now go play for a few hours." He grins as she jumps off the bed and runs away, probably to tell others happily.

Watching the door for a few seconds he sighs and shakes his head, standing and dusting himself off. After saying nothing to Slender like always he walks out and puts his hood up while traveling through the forest. It took him almost 2 hours but he finally made it and sat in front of the familiar grave.

"Hello brother."