Normal? Ha!

Jeff growled and pushed the female off harshly, sending her to the ground with a gasp.

"What the hell is SHE doing here?" Jeff spat out, standing and dusting himself off in anger.

Slender shook his head and walked back to the table.

"Last time I checked, she was not invited." He said, looking towards his brother for answers but got nothing.

"I invited myself silly." Nina giggled, pushing herself up and twiddling with her knife, looking over at the others before her eyes landed on Y/N who rushed to her Father's side.

"Aw who is this, some kid?" She questioned, tilting her head as her slightly long pony tail swayed.

"This is MY daughter, Y/N." Jeff growled, pushing Y/N behind him and away from Nina gently.

"D-Daughter?!" The girl's eyes widened before she glared at the small figure peaking out from Jeff's side.

"That can't be, I'm the only girl he can love!" She shrieked and lunged forward, swinging her knife before it collided with Jeff's.

   Pushing her back the two killers met eyes and glared at each other.

"Jeffy, let me kill her!" Nina yelled in anger, jumping forward to try and swipe at Y/N who ran to Slender's side.

She was again blocked by Jeff who slide his blade against her side, ripping her sweater in the process.

"A-Ah! Y-You can't hurt me, you love me!" Nina cried out, holding her side with one hand while her knife was limply help in the other.

"That's where you are wrong." The ash haired male sneered, wiping her blood on his already stained hoodie, smirking at the teen girl.

She scoffed and glared at Y/N who was cowering in Slenderman's side, his tendrils out and clearly angry.

Nina pouted before turning her attention to the others, tapping her chin.

"Well maybe I should come stay here, I am a killer after all." She grinned, batting her eyelashes at Slender, a bit of blood dripping from her mouth wounds she inflicted on herself.

"I don't think so, having you here would only cause problems." Slender sighed, shaking his blank face as Jeff walked towards him, lighting petting Y/N to make sure she was okay.

"Oh come on! I have no where to stay." Nina whined, stomping her foot like a child.

"Maybe just give her a chance?" Y/N blurted out, looking up at her Dad who's mouth dropped.

"S-Sweetheart you can't be serious?" He scoffed, kneeling down to tell her the 'bad' news.

"She isn't sta-"

"Nina will stay for now." Slender interrupted, looking down at Y/N and petting her hair.

Y/N's lips lifted happily and she hugged Slender's leg, feeling happy that the girl was getting a chance to be apart of the family.

Nina squealed and spun around before wrapping her arms around Jeff. 

"Yay!"

        Y/N gulped, hoping the new girl wouldn't irritate her Dad TOO much.

Pushing her off for what seemed like the hundredth time Jeff scoffed and took his daughter's hand, walking away from the others as Nina pouted while watching him leave.

"Jane, show Nina a spare room." Slender spoke up, looking at the two females who were busy glaring at each other.

"Whatever." Jane growled, walking off without caring if the teen followed or not.

Nina stuck her tongue out at Jane's back before walking after her quietly. Toby moved to stand next to Slender, looking up at him. 

"A-Are you sure t-this is a good i-idea?" He asked, slightly muffled by his mask.

     He got a sigh in response before the faceless man walked away to do more important business, leaving everyone who stayed.

Splender and the other 2 brothers followed Slenderman so they weren't alone with the pastas.

Toby sighed and looked around at the new pastas he recognized most, having seen them a few time but not knowing them personally. Deciding it would be best to go see how Jeff and little Y/N were doing having seeing the whole situation. Walking up to Jeff's door he gently knocked before peaking his head in, seeing the two on the ground and laughing with each other.

"Toby!" Y/N squealed, standing quickly and running towards the ticking boy and wrapping her arms around the area she could reach which happened to be his waist.

He chuckled and ruffled Y/N's hair before looking at Jeff who was standing up as well. The little girl pulled away, sitting back at her spot with her books scattered around.

"W-What are you guys d-doing?"

"We were going to take some books out and go read on the roof" Jeff admitted, running his hand through his hair like it was no big deal they were going against Slender.

Toby sighed, "Jeff y-you know Slender h-hates when you t-take Y/N up t-there." he shook his head but made no move to try and change his mind.

Jeff simply waved his hand, dismissing Toby and gathering the books up and holding his hand out for Y/N.

"Bye Toby!" The little girl smiled brightly at Toby as they walked out and towards the attic leading to the attic.

Making their way up Jeff helped Y/N up before following himself, keeping the books in his arm as they sat on a little ledge in front of the large attic window. Handing Y/N her favorite books she giggled, sitting criss cross while opening the little pop-up book while the slight cool air met her skin. Noticing the slight shivering Jeff wrapped his arm around his 'daughter' smiling slightly as she leaned into him, laying her head against his chest.

Smiling down at the little girl he knew as his daughter he leaned down and kissed her head.

The two watched the sun slowly set, ending the chaotic and hectic day with some much need hugs and cuddles. The bright sun shun down on the two like a warm blanket before the cool air greeted them both, causing Jeff to look down at Y/N who was already asleep. Not being able to stop the smile that lifted his damaged lips he picked the little girl and all her books up before making his way back inside.

On his way down the hall and towards Y/N's room he saw Slender appear from behind a closed door, knowing they were on the roof he sent Jeff a simple head shake but disappeared after that, giving him no scolding.

Entering the room and laying his daughter on the bed softly he smiled down at her peaceful and relaxed face.

"Good night Y/N." He whispered, kissing her head and tucking her in before leaving the room.