Chapter 1

Above is a collage of the cast.
Welcome to my book!!! Brief disclaimer before the story begins...
©Banksy's Book

This story is completely fictional. Any name brand or artists you recognize are just there for people to connect to. Nothing in this story is about anyone in the real world. I don't own any of the images or media in this book. This book has sexual content, drugs, and violence. I made sure to mark this book as mature. If you ignored that and are younger then know that you don't have to do anything that happens in this book,duh. This book was published on Wattpad of 2019.

Please vote and comment!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤 Go check out my
Instagram account :
Username: _lu.na_d

 "Angel face, devil thoughts

"Angel face, devil thoughts."
~
"Sofia we have to go! I'm going to be late!" Alex announced to the whole house.

"Give me a minute! I'm going!" I yelled back.

I was in my room a few rooms down making sure I had everything I needed before we left for work. I was doing a mental checklist of everything I needed. I patted my jacket pocket to make sure my keys and wallet were in there, check. I grabbed my backpack and made sure that I had a change of clothes after work clothes. I mostly didn't like coming home in my work clothes because I worked in a club, and the smell of food would stick to my clothes after a long. I was a cocktail server, and I wore a black bodycon dress that goes mid thigh with sheer tights and black pumps, so naturally, after a long day, I wanted to feel comfortable and come home.

"Okay! Okay, I'm going!" I said and ran out of my room and to the front door where I saw Alex shaking her head at me.

Alex had straight blonde hair and green eyes. She wasn't pale but she had a small tan on her skin. She was taller and skinnier than I was. She was wearing a green leather jacket, a black tank top that was tucked into her black skinny jeans with original converse. Alex was a bartender and a manager of The Aura, so she didn't have to wear heels like me because no one would even see her below her waist. Luckily for her because after hours of cocktail serving the heels that I wore killed my feet, but they helped a lot with the tips.

Our other roommate, Elena, was in the living room with her boyfriend, Oscar, trying to watch tv. She was snickering from her seat as she watched us bicker.

"Well, it's about time. I have to check the registers, and we have to prep before opening." She said and checked the time on her phone. It was around five thirty and the club opened at seven. It took us roughly thirty minutes to get there on the highway, so we were on a time crunch. Mostly because it took us a while to get everything set for a busy night.

Alex and I hurried out of the house and into the car. Once in the car, I instantly go for the aux cord and start to play my Latin mix. On our way to work, Alex drove fast. By that, I meant ten to twenty over the speed limit. I've gotten so used to her driving in the years that she and I have been friends that I can do my make up perfectly in the car. Alex and I and are singing along at the top of lungs when we parked in the parking lot of the club. If anyone saw us from the outside then they'd thought we were insane.