Chapter 18

Above I attached a photo of who I see Sofia portrayed as. I low key hate how I can only attach one photo at a time in a chapter.

Almost there"Don't stress the could have, if it should have, it would have"

Almost there
"Don't stress the could have, if it should have, it would have"

Almost there"Don't stress the could have, if it should have, it would have"

Please vote and comment!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤

The sun broke through the gaps in Mateo's curtains and beamed on my eyes. I reached out my hand and blocked the sun with my hand and looked around. Mateo was still asleep at my side and decided to snuggle back into him and fell back asleep.
I woke up to Mateo bringing me bed in breakfast. He made me pancakes with hash browns and bacon. He even brought me coffee with the cream and sugar. My heart swelled, and I thanked him. We ate in bed, and Mateo leaned against me as he went through his laptop.
I ate the bacon in my mouth and groaned at how good it was. I smiled and fed some to Mateo who was laughing at me silently.
"Thank you," he paused, "I have some meetings that I can't reschedule, but I was wondering if you wanted to come into the office with me."
I paused and took a sip of my coffee. I was happy that he was taking me seriously, and I was curious on exactly he made his money now. I smiled and nodded.
"Yeah, that would be great." I said.
Mateo smiled at me and leaned over to kiss me before he closed his computer and got off the bed.
"Great, now let's get ready," He said as he walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.
He left the door just open enough so that I could get a glance of him undressing in the mirror. I leaned back and watched as he pulled the shirt off and exposed his muscular back. I leaned back against the bed and continued to watch as pulled over his off his pants. He looked in the mirror and smirked.
He did it on purpose, maldito. He knew he was teasing me. I rolled my eyes and took another bite of my bacon. I smirked and got off the bed. I strutted over to the bathroom door and pushed it open. 
"It took you long enough." Mateo said turned around to look at me through the shower.
I smiled and walked over to the shower and stood in front of him. I looked him in the eye as I slowly trailed my hand over my body and down to the hem of the shirt I was wearing. I swayed me hips and slowly twisted the hem of my shirt up and revealed my lace white underwear. I slowly turned around and crossed my arms to pulled the shirt up. The lengths of the shirt was slightly passed my ass. I pulled the shirt over my head and tossed into the hamper. Before I turned around, my crossed arms pressed my breasts against me.
Before I turned around, Mateo left the shower, dripping wet and pressed his fingers underneath the straps of my thong.
"Let me help you with this last part," He said in husky voice, wrapped an arm around my waist and pressed me against his hard wet body.